| Size Kink. |

Alright, everything has to be absolutely perfect. Today the boys were coming home and I was running around trying to get things done and ready for them. I finished the cleaning and the laundry. I dusted everything from top to bottom. I cleaned their rooms and vacuum the couches and everything was perfect.

I immediately squealed smiling widely when I heard the front door opening and ran towards it. There stood the one person I wanted to see the most, no offense to the others.

"YUYU!!" I yelled running into his arms. He immediately picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Oh my God, baby I've missed you so much. " He said looking at me and smothered my face with kisses making me giggle.

"I've missed you too, we should never do that again. " I said smiling at him and he nodded quickly.

He gently put me down but kept his arms around my waist and I smiled widely before pulling him into a soft kiss. "I love you so much. " He said once we pulled away. "I love you so much more. " I said smiling at him and hugged him.

"Anyways. " Wooyoung said pushing us away from each other before pulling me into his arms. "I'm the one who cried, I should be hugged first. " He said hugging me and I nodded smiling and hugged him back.

"I missed you too Woo, I missed all of you so much." I said smiling at him and he nodded before the others started hugging us.

~

After a lot of hugging some of us decided to sit in the living room. Yunho and Hongjoong were getting ready to leave for Idol Radio and Yeosang and Seonghwa were unpacking. Jongho was taking a shower and Wooyoung was asleep on the couch with his head on San's shoulder and Mingi was sat beside me on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Baby!" Yunho called out from his room and I immediately stood up from the couch and made my way towards him. "Yes?" I asked looking at him and he smiled widely looking at me. "You should come with us today, I'm not ready to part with you yet." He said placing his hands on my hips and I smiled widely wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Sure, I don't wanna part with you yet either. " I said smiling at him and he nodded before putting his face in the crook of my neck and kissed it softly.

"I've missed you so much. " He mumbled against my skin and I chuckled smiling. "I've missed you too. I don't think that I could go another day without you. It was torture. " I said and felt him nod before placing more kisses on my neck.

"You really like neck kisses don't you?" I asked and he nodded with a chuckle. "Only if it's on your neck though. " He said looking at me. I smiled rolling my eyes playfully before kissing his cheek softly making him smile more.

"Yunho, it's time to go. " Hongjoong said looking at us and we nodded smiling at him.

~

I smiled watching them from the waiting room on a TV that was mounted on the wall. Yunho looked so handsome today. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. His cute smile, his mesmerizing eyes, his deep intoxicating voice, his cute squishable cheeks. God, I love him.

When the show ended I stood up from the couch and grabbed my bag as Yunho and Hongjoong walked thru the door. Yunho smiled grabbing my hand and kissed my cheek softly. "You did so good baby." I complimented him and he smiled looking at me. "Thank you, baby. Hongjoong is going to head to the studio, so why don't you and I go on a little lunch date, hm?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling widely.