| It's A Date. |

A few weeks have gone by since Hongjoong and I kissed and things have been...interesting, we haven't spoken or looked at each other since that day. We didn't feel awkward with each other though, we were just simply busy with our own things and work, or so that's what we wanted to believe. We didn't talk about the kiss or what we were, and I think the boys knew something was going on, but they weren't sure if they should ask.

"Hey Woo, I'm gonna make brownies, you wanna help me?" I asked looking at him from the entrance of the kitchen. He looked up from his phone smiling widely and nodded standing up from the couch putting his phone on the coffee table. "Yes!" He said walking towards me and I nodded walking into the kitchen with him.

"I'm not making regular brownies, I'm making s'more brownies, my parents favorite. " I said getting out the things I needed. "Ooh, they sound good, I'm excited." He said washing his hands.

I finished washing my hands as he started mixing the ingredients together. I stood beside him as he mixed the brownie batter and I stuck my pinkie finger in the batter and wiped it on his cheek before laughing. "Wha- hey!" He said looking at me with a wide smile. "What?" I asked innocently wiping my finger on a napkin.

He wiped the batter off with his hand before rubbing it on my nose. "Ha! Now we're even. " He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes playfully before wiping it off and then preheated the oven before grabbing the Graham Crackers and Marshmallows.

Once the brownies were prepared, I put them them in the oven. Woo and I were leaning against the counter talking when Hongjoong walked in. We locked eyes and I smiled softly at him as he quickly looked away walking to the fridge. Wooyoung obviously noticed it and nudged my arm and raised an eyebrow at me. I shook my head continuing our conversation until Hongjoong left the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Wooyoung asks looking at me. "Oh nothing, don't worry about it. " I said smiling up at him. "It was obviously not nothing, I thought you guys liked each other." He said tilting his head as he crossed his arms. "We do...I think.. honestly, I don't really know. He kissed me once and then suddenly It's like I don't exist. " I said looking at my hands.

"Maybe you should make him jealous or something. " He said with a small smirk "I have an idea. " He said looking at me. "Oh no, what?" I asked in fear of what it could be. "Don't worry, but whatever happens, just go along with it. " He said getting ready to walk away but I grabbed his arm. "Wait, I don't want him to be mad. " I said before biting my bottom lip. "He won't be, I promise. " He reassured me and I nodded slowly.

After a bit the brownies were done and I took them out of the oven, as I turned around to put them on the island, I saw all seven boys looking at me with big smiles on their faces. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I put the brownies on an oven mitt. Once I realized that Hongjoong wasn't with them I rolled my eyes realizing what was going on.

"Woah, hang on a minute, Woo, is this your idea?" I asked looking at him and he nodded. We're gonna be clingy to you all day around him, and he'll slowly start getting jealous, and then-" "Alright, I'm gonna stop you there, I don't like being touched, especially unannounced, that includes surprise back hugs, grabbing my hand or arm, I don't like it when people play with my hair. I don't like being stared at, I will start crying and so help me God, if one of you pulls me into their lap, you will get punched." I said looking at them.

"Oh but when Joong did it, you had no problem." Wooyoung said rolling his eyes. "That's different. " I said looking at him. "How is that different from us doing it?" Seonghwa asks looking at me. "Well.. I like him, and he doesn't do it unannounced or often. I like that Hongjoong isn't clingy but will get jealous if someone just looks at me. It's cute, and makes me feel special for some reason. " I said smiling while looking at nothing.

"You actually like that?" San asked looking at me and I nodded. "Oh my God, please go talk to him!" Wooyoung said shoving me out of the kitchen. I sighed giving in and slowly walked to his door and knocked lightly. "Come in!" I heard him yell through the door and walked in closing the door behind me.

He turned his head and sat up straight once he saw it was me. "Oh, hey." He said fixing papers on his desk as I sat on his bed. "Hi, umm.. I think we should talk. " I said looking at my lap. "Uh yeah.. I'm sorry for being distant since that day, I guess that I just don't know where to go from there. " He said looking at his desk. "No no, I get it, I mean that my first kiss, so my brain is still trying to understand what happened. " I said looking at him and he nodded before looking at me.

"Wait, that was your first kiss?" He asked shocked and I nodded. "I mean, I've never been with a guy before, so yeah." I said looking anywhere but him. I heard him chuckle and roll his chair towards me. "I didn't know that, but now that I do it makes me happy. " He said putting his hands on mine. "Really?" I asked finally looking at him and he nodded.

"You don't think it's weird that a twenty-one year old hasn't been in a relationship or kissed yet?" I asked and he shook his head. "Not at all, Inna you're still young, and there's no certain age that you have to be in order to be in a relationship or have your first kiss. " He said reassuring me and I nodded slowly. "Inna?" He said looking into my eyes and I nodded unable to speak. "I don't want to wait... I want to take you on a date." He said looking at me while rubbing the back of my hands with his thumbs. "I would really like that." I said softly and he smiled. "How about tomorrow?" He asked smiling and I nodded smiling widely. "Great, it's a date. " He said putting his hand on the side of my face making me blush a bit.

(A/N Sorry that this chapter is short, I'm kinda having writers block, but I hope you enjoyed it! Have a good day/night!♡♡♡)