| Nicknames |

San's POV.

"Well that's not normal. " I said looking at Inna who was asleep on the couch. "What's not normal?" Mingi asked entering the living room.

"That, look." I said pointing at her as he looked at her then tilted his head. "Yeah, that's actually really creepy. " He said now standing beside me.

"What're you guys doing? Let her sleep. " Seonghwa said walking in from the kitchen. "Well right now, I can't tell if she actually is asleep. " I said looking at him. "What do you mean?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. "Look, she's got one eye open. " I said looking back at her.

Seonghwa looked at her for a moment before looking at me, "Well, what do we do? Close it?" He asked.

"Could be risky, she could wake up. " Mingi said looking at her and we nodded. "Wait, it's rolling to the back of her head- and it's back." I said looking at her eye the was moving in her sleep.

"Who did she piss off that she's gotta sleep with one eye open?" Mingi asked jokingly looking at me and I chuckled quietly with a shrug.

I tilted my head looking at her sleeping form and sucked in my teeth. "She really isn't a pretty sleeper, it's no wonder why she's never been in a relationship. " I said crossing my arms and they nodded. "I wanna look away, but I also wanna see what happens next." Mingi said looking at me.

She was sprawled out on the couch, snoring lightly. She seemed to be comfortable, but it's hard to really know when one eye is open and rolling all over the place. It's almost laughable really.

We all looked towards the door as we heard it open, signaling that Hongjoong was home. We watched as he took off his coat and shoes and looked at us with a curious expression. "What're you three doing?" He asked walking towards us and we pointed at Inna. "She's freaking us out. She's asleep with one eye open and we don't know what to do. "

Hongjoong chuckled smiling at her, "She always sleeps like that. Her left eye doesn't close all the way. That's why she has eye drops. " He explained while bending down at her level. "Isn't she cute?" He asked smiling widely at us and we nodded slowly as if we all didn't just insult her sleeping form.

"She must be incredibly tired from working so much. I say that we let her sleep for today." He said turning around to look at us and we nodded.

A little bit later Wooyoung and Mingi were making dinner. Hongjoong had ended up carrying Inna to her room so she could sleep peacefully away from all the noise.

HongJoong's POV

I smiled laying beside her as she slept, she looked so beautiful, sleeping peacefully. Her chest rising and falling with every breath. I ran my fingers through her hair slowly and she cuddled more into my side, laying her head on my chest. I turned a little towards her as I wrapped my arms around her pulling her close and kissed her head softly before closing my eyes and humming softly.

I woke up a bit later and opened my eyes to see that she was gone. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes before looking around the room and saw Mingi looking at me from his bed. "Where'd Inna go?" I asked looking at him.

"She left a little bit ago. She's having dinner with a friend. " He said looking at his phone. I nodded getting out of the bed and made my way towards the living room. "Oh Hyung, your dinner is in the oven for you." Wooyoung said smiling at me and I nodded before walking to the kitchen to get my food.

InNa's POV.

"You didn't have to walk me home. " I said smiling at my friend before opening the door. "I know, but it's dark, I didn't want something to happen to you." He said as we walked inside. "Yeah, but what if something happens to you? Your wife might kill me. " I joked and he laughed nodding.

"Inna! You're home- is that Bobby?!" We heard Yeosang say from the hall and we chuckled looking at each other.

"Yes, he was just walking me home-"

"Who's walking who home?" Hongjoong asked walking around the corner. "Bobby was walking me home before he went home to his wife." I said looking at Hongjoong who's face went red from embarrassment and he nodded.

"Bunny, thank you again for inviting me to see Yunhyeong's new place, I had a great time. " I said hugging him as he hugged back. "I missed you all so much. Was starting to think that you all forgot about me. " I said pulling away a bit, my hands still on his shoulders. By now all the boys were stood in the hall watching us.

"How can we forget the girl who not only walked into the wrong practice room on her first day, but also hit me in the face with the door?" He asked looking at me with a half smile and I rolled my eyes. "Will you ever let that go? I've apologized so many times. " I replied looking at him and he shrugged. "Probably not. "

I lightly shoved him with a laugh and turned my head to see Hongjoong glaring at me. We said our goodbyes and he left. I took off my shoes and coat before walking to the living room with the others following from behind.

"Bunny?" Hongjoong asked crossing his arms and I nodded before looking at him. "It's his nickname-"

"I don't have a nickname. " He said interrupting me and I chuckled smiling at him. "Do you want one?" I asked sitting on the couch and he nodded sitting beside me as the others sat down as well.

"How about...hmm." I looked him up and down trying to think of a nickname for him. "My little garden gnome. " I said smiling widely and Wooyoung bursted out laughing and Hongjoong looked offended. "What? I thought it was cute." I said looking at him. "Wooyoung is literally laughing. " He said looking at him. "Yeah I know, I can hear Elmo from a mile away. " I said looking at Woo who suddenly stopped now looking offended.

"What about us?" Yunho asked looking at me. "Well, you're puppy. Mingi is obviously princess. San is Mountain or kitty. Wooyoung is Elmo for obvious reasons. Jongho is Bear. Yeosang is prince, and Seonghwa is Jedi cause well...star wars." I said looking at them and they nodded.

"Since you don't like garden gnome, I'll just call you tiny. " I said smiling at Hongjoong. "We're literally the same height. " He said crossing his arms. "Yeah, but she's a girl, what's your excuse?" Jongho asks smiling at him and the others tried not to laugh. "Do you wanna go to my room?" Hongjoong asked glaring at him and he quickly shook his head no.

"Joongie, just give me a bit of time, your nickname has to be perfect- I got it!" I said smiling widely at him.

"I'll call you Sirius." I said looking at him and he tilted his head to the side. "Sirius? Why?" He asked looking at me. "Because, that's the brightest star in the sky, and out of everyone in the world, you shine the brightest to me." I said smiling at him and put my hand in his as he blushed.

"No wait, that's actually really cute." Yeosang said smiling at us. "Y'all make me sick. " Wooyoung said standing up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"Do you like it?" I asked looking at Hongjoong and he nodded smiling before kissing me softly. "Kids, cover your eyes. " Seonghwa said putting his hands over Mingi's and Jongho's eyes.

We laughed after pulling away from the kiss and Hongjoong smiled playing with my hand. "You know my nickname for you?" He asked looking at my hand, "What?" I asked looking at our hands as we leaned back on the couch. By now the boys were off doing their own things and we were left alone.

"Precious. " He said looking at me and I smiled looking at him. "Why Precious?" I asked looking into his eyes and he looked back at our hands.

"Because, you are so tiny and precious and somewhat innocent at times." He said smiling widely and I smiled more and put my head on his shoulder. "I love you. " I said softly and felt him kiss my head. "I love you too. "

"Also..you don't have to be jealous about Bobby. He's like an older brother figure to me. And he's married and has a child. " I chuckled a bit and he nodded smiling. "I know..I'm just-" "possessive?" I asked interrupting him with a smirk and he chuckled nudging my arm.

"You're so cute. " I said pinching his cheek softly making him smile widely at me. "Only for you."