| K.I.S.S.I.N.G |

6:45am.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm and immediately turned it off before it woke up Mingi. I yawned stretching my arms and stood up from my bed as I rubbed my eyes. I looked towards Mingi's bed to see him fast asleep with Wiishu sleeping by his head and I smiled softly looking at them before heading to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and then walked to the laundry room to start their clothes. I switched clothes from the washer to the dryer and started it before loading the washer with more clothes. Afterwards I walked back to mine and Mingi's room and grabbed my clothes for the day and went to the bathroom to get dressed. After getting dressed and doing my hair, I walked to the living grabbing my keys. By now it was 7:15am and I heard the front door opening, when I looked up I was immediately greeted by Hongjoong.

"Oh, I didn't know anyone would be up." He said looking at me. "I start work early- wait, were you out all night?" I asked concerned and he nods. "It's no big deal, I work late anyway. " He said smiling at me. "Joong, you work nonstop, you too deserve rest. Go get some sleep. " I said putting on my jacket. "I slept at the studio-" "proper sleep. " I said interrupting him and he looked down nodding. "I'm gonna go get some groceries, come back and make breakfast and wake everyone up. " I said putting on my shoes. "You'll thank me later. " I said patting his shoulder before heading out the door.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Once I got home from grocery shopping, I found Hongjoong asleep on the couch. I sighed and put the bags in the kitchen before going back to the living room. I carefully put a blanket on him and went back to kitchen to make breakfast. I got out the ingredients I needed for French toast and bacon and began cooking. Once everything was done It was time for me to wake everyone up. 9:30am. I walked to mine and Mingi's room and gently woke him up standing a good distance from his bed though because I know some people wake up swinging. After he was awake I woke up San, Yunho, Wooyoung, Jongho, Yeosang, Seonghwa and then I left Hongjoong for last. I walked to the living room and looked down at him and gently moved his hair from his face and softly caressed his cheek, not knowing that the boys were watching me. "Should we warn her?" Wooyoung whispers to San. "She's family now, let her figure it out, plus I'm trying to see how this ends." He responds quietly.

"Hey Joongie, breakfast is ready if you wanna come eat, but if you want to sleep more, you're free to do so. " I whispered softly to him. He looked at me tiredly and yawned while sitting up straight and rubbed his eyes. "I'll eat." He said tiredly and I nodded holding his hand. "Okay, let's go sleeping beauty." I said leading him to the dining table as the boys looked at me with shock in their eyes. "How the hell did she not die?!" San whisper yelled. "Mother's touch. " Mingi said looking at me and the boys looked at him confused. "What? That's how my mom wakes me up." He said looking at them and they rolled their eyes and went to the table to eat.

As they ate I fed and watered Wiishu and finished putting the groceries away before washing the dishes I used to cook. The boys finished eating and I finished the rest of the dishes and began to make a small snack/lunch for their practice. As I finished packing the last sandwich I felt someone lay their head on my shoulder. I smiled softly knowing it was Hongjoong and put my hand on the side of his face. "Hey, you still sleepy?" I asked and felt him nod. "Maybe you should stay here and sleep more. I know you wanna go, but you're clearly exhausted. It's important to not overwork yourself. " He hummed in response. "Hun, go sleep. You can always go afterwards, which I'm sure you will, but for now go rest more, the boys will be OK for one day and I'll be with them the whole time. " I said reassuring him and felt him nod again.

I smiled taking his hand in mine. "Come on, Captain." I said leading him to his room. After he laid down and fell asleep I went back to the kitchen grabbed their practice snack/lunch and walked to the living room to see them waiting for me. "How'd you do that?" Wooyoung asks looking at me. "We've been trying to get him to take break for a while now. Even on his days off he works." He continued and I shrugged. "I don't know. I've been told that I have a mother's touch which makes people do what they're told. " I replied and Mingi smiled widely. "I told you!" He says grabbing his bag and the boys rolled their eyes before we went out the door.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

After a while of practicing they all sat in the floor eating their food and/or drinking water. Yunho smiles looking at me. "Hey InNa, tell us about yourself. I just realized that we know nothing except your age and that you have a cat." He said looking at me before taking a drink of his water. "Well..as you can clearly see, I'm not Korean, I was actually adopted when I was 7 and moved from America to Busan South Korea, all on my own which was terrifying. And once I arrived I didn't know any Korean but luckily my parents knew English and taught me a lot of Korean, webtoons, kpop and kdramas also helped a lot." I said with a chuckle. "How long have you been taking care of people?" Yeosang asked looking at me. "About 4 or 5 years now." I responded.

"Are we the first kpop group?" Jongho asks. "First boy group, but I took care of some girl groups." I replied. "Oh, anyone we know?" Seonghwa asks with a wide smile. "Yes, actually Twice, Blackpink and fromis_9." I said looking at him. "What's your English name?" Yunho asks looking at me. "Dorothy." I said looking at him with a smile. "I have a question!" Wooyoung says raising his hand. "Do you have a crush Hongjoong?" He asked with a raised brow and I almost choked on air. "Excuse me, what? No!" I said looking at him which made him smirk and cock his head to the side as he leaned against the wall. "Are you sure? It really seemed like it with the way you were holding his hand and encouraging him to get sleep. " he said looking into my eyes. "You mean..doing my job which is taking care of you?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him and crossed my arms and he scoffs looking at me. "Mr. Jung, if you have something to say, then just say it." I said looking at him and heard the boys 'ooh' between us. He stood up walking towards me which made me stand up as well. Once our faces were inches apart he opened his mouth to speak but his words got caught in his throat. "What's wrong? Do you need mother's touch?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder which made him blush. "N-no I just...forgot what I was gonna say." He admitted and I rolled my eyes playfully before hugging him. "It's okay baby, you'll get 'em next time. " I said teasingly smiling at him and he chuckled looking at me.

"I have a question. " Seonghwa says as Wooyoung and I sat in the floor again and I nodded for him to ask. "Were you a atiny before you started working for us?" He asked standing up to throw his empty water bottle away. "Oh yeah, I'm a huge atiny." I said smiling widely. "How are you so calm then?" Yeosang asked looking at me. "Because I know how to separate my work life and personal life...plus on the inside the fangirl is totally freaking out right now. " I said blushing a bit. "Who's your bias?" He asked raising his eyebrow with a small smirk. "Mingi. " I responded almost instantly and watched their eyes land on him and he blushes looking down nervously. "Bro, your roommate is in love with you. " Yunho says teasing him and it was my turn to blush. "Mingi and Inna, sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G-" Wooyoung started to sing but San covered his mouth. "Are you 12?" He asked looking at him and he shrugs making San roll his eyes.

"Well this was fun, break over!" I said quickly knowing that the energy grew quiet and awkward and they nodded quickly standing up to practice more. I probably should've lied about who it was. I thought to myself as I packed the lunch stuff.