| Incredibly Happy |

"Psst, Mingi! Are you awake?" I whisper yelled as I looked at his sleeping form from across the room and of course he didn't move. I huffed looking back at the ceiling. It was currently 7:30am, and I was dreading waking up. Why you ask? Because of Yunho. Do you know how many times he came into our room to check on me in the night? Fifteen times...Fifteen freaking times! Woke me up every time. Does this man not sleep?

As of right on cue, Yunho came through the door with an award winning smile, holding a small tray with fried eggs, rice and bacon. Along with a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning my sweet love, I've made you breakfast in bed. And don't worry about the laundry, I took care of it. " He said smiling softly as I quickly sat up straight in bed. He carefully sat the small tray on my end table beside me before sitting on the side of my bed.

"Oh, I was just about to get up, you didn't have to do this. " I said smiling a bit and he shook his head. "It's quite alright, I wanted you to rest a bit more. You seemed to be awake most of the night. "

Wow...wonder why?

"Thank you, this is really sweet. " I said looking at him with a half smile.

He smiled at me softly for a moment before looking at the food and picked up a spoon filling it with some rice. "Here, try some. I'm not the best cook but I tried really hard. " He said feeding me a bite.

I smiled widely humming as I ate the food and nodded as I lightly hit his arm. "It's very delicious, the rice is cooked perfectly!" I said looking at him and he nodded smiling more.

"I'm really happy that you like it. " He said looking at me before caressing my cheek softly making me look at him with wide eyes. I chuckled removing his hand from my face and nodded slowly.

"Right well, we should probably go out there to eat, so Mingi can sleep peacefully. " I said looking at him and he nodded grabbing the tray with one hand as he stood up and held out his free hand for me to take.

I looked at his hand then back at him and smiled cheekily before removing the blanket from my body. "No thanks, I got it. " I said standing up, making him frown a bit.

We went to the dining room and I started to sit down but he quickly pulled out a chair for me. I looked at him for moment before sitting in a different chair that was beside Yeosang. Yunho quickly sat down playing it off as he pulled the chair out for himself but everyone knew it wasn't.

"Smooth dude." San said smirking at him and Yunho glared at him, making me chuckle. Yunho looked at me with a toothy smile and I quickly moved my gaze towards my food to finish eating.

"Have you boys eaten yet? I can make you something. " I said looking at them and they smiled shaking their heads. "We all went out for breakfast. " Jongho said looking at me and I nodded smiling.

"Yeah, Yunho made us and gave us his card, something about uh..what was it again San?" Wooyoung asks looking at him with a smirk.

"Oh, he said that he wanted to be alone with her, and proceeded to giggle like a little girl. " San said looking at Yunho with a smirk.

Yunho looked at them both with a fake smile, then rolled his eyes before looking at me. "Ignore them, they're idiots, that didn't happen at all. They actually took my card from my wallet when I wasn't looking and then went to the nearest coffee shop. "

I smiled softly looking at San and Wooyoung before nodding. "Sounds like them." I said looking at Yunho who just smiled sweetly at me.

"Wait, where's Hongjoong and Seonghwa?" I asked looking at the others. "Oh, they went to the studio this morning. " Yeosang said looking at me. I nodded before standing up to take my tray to the kitchen but before I could Yunho stood up before me and grabbed it. "Don't worry, I got it. " He said before going to the kitchen.