| Merry Christmas | part 2

Previously...

Wooyoung groaned in disgust. I pulled away from her and glared at him, making him immediately grab his present and head to his room.

~

Wooyoung's POV.

I held my tongue as I went to my room, honestly I was angry, why is he making her go? She's obviously uncomfortable with it. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard San enter my room, "Hey Woo-" "save it, I'm not in the mood. " I said glaring at him and he raised his hands in defense.

"Woah, everything alright?" He asked sitting down on my bed. I sighed sitting up. "Honestly, Hongjoong is annoying the crap out of me, why can't he just let Inna be, I mean she said that she didn't know about going, which clearly means that she didn't want to go." I rambled on until San placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Woo, are you jealous?" He asked looking at me with a smirk and I just looked at him as air got caught in my throat. "Woo, just admit it..you like her." I shook my head slowly and looked at my hands. "Wooyoung, you can have crushes, it's not a bad thing. " He said nudging my arm, "I don't...it's not a crush. " I said as I felt heat rush to my cheeks, "honestly, I liked her way before Hongjoong." I admitted, "I was nice enough to not get in the way, but he's starting to get on my nerves. "

"Woo, I think you should talk to him, tell him how you feel, I'm sure he'll understand. " He said sitting back on the bed. "It's not that easy, they're together and-" "I'm not saying talk to him so you can get the girl, I'm saying talk to him because it might help you feel better. It's not good to keep feelings like these bottled up, and sometimes all you really need to do is let them out to be able to let go." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

I sighed rubbing the back of my neck, "I don't know-" "Oh my God, dude just man up and do it!" San said tackling me on the bed and started tickling my sides making me laugh. Just then Inna knocked before entering the room with a stack of folded clothes. Her eyes widened as she looked at the position we were in, San was on top of me, straddling my hips and pinning my hands above my head with one of his hands and the other on my waist. San and I looked at her then at each other.

She nervously laughed putting the clothes on my desk, "carry on. " she said slowly closing the door behind her as she left the room. I looked up at San before pushing him off, "Great, now she probably thinks we're dating or something. " I said standing up from the bed and he laughed.

(A/N suggestive content incoming, just skip until you see 'suggestive content over' if you want to read)

"We could be!" He said looking at me and I shook my head. "Not in a million years. " I replied fixing my hair in the mirror. "Oh come on, would dating me really be so bad? I mean, you get free cuddles and kisses, I can buy you food, and...other things. " He said looking at me through the mirror with a toothy smirk. "I can definitely take your mind off of her." He said biting his bottom lip.

"San, I love you, but I don't swing that way." I said turning around to look at him and he rolled his eyes. "Woo, you're literally the gayest person I know, you just won't admit it. " He said standing up from the bed and I crossed my arms. "What makes you say that?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Well where do I start? You flirt with me alot, and other guys, I've never seen you date a girl, except once and you ended the relationship after half a day because apparently she was too needy, when in fact she was busy the whole day and texted you once. And you also get nervous whenever I get to close to you, and lightly brush my hand against yours. So admit it Woo, you don't actually have feelings for her, you think of her as a best friend, and the only reason you are angry, is because you she isn't going to spend Christmas with you, you're mad that your best friend is spending all of her time with Hongjoong and not you." He said looking into my eyes as I felt my breathing get heavy.