| Their Favorite Child |

"Yes mom, I'm alright. " I said smiling while on the phone with my mother. The boys and I were in Japan for fan signings and promotions for paradigm. Which meant that I got my own hotel room.

I hummed softly listening to my mother on the other end of the phone, reminding me to eat and sleep well. The usual when she'd call. I didn't mind though, I was just happy getting to hear her voice.

I sat up in my bed as I heard a knock at my door and continued talking to my mother while walking towards the door before telling her to hold on a second.

I smiled widely after opening the door to see Hongjoong smiling tiredly at me. I quickly let him in closing the door behind him and mouthed to him that my mother was on the phone.

I watched as his once tired expression faded into an excited one as he took my phone from me and started talking to her.

Now her and Hongjoong have talked on the phone before but still haven't met in person. I sighed looking at him as I sat on my bed shook my head chuckling a bit as I listened to him talk to her.

"Mother, hello! How're you?" He said before putting my phone on speaker.

"Oh Hongjoong dear! I'm just fine! How're you? Not overworking yourself, are you?" She said through the phone as he sat down beside me on the bed.

"No no, I'm fine! I'm a little tired, but I'll be alright. " He answered back smiling widely.

"Good, don't skip your meals and rest well! You two come see me when you get back and I'll make you a good meal!" I could pretty much hear the smile on her face as she spoke.

"That's sounds lovely! We definitely will! I can't wait!" He said smiling at me.

"Right, well I should let you both rest now, take care and I'll call you tomorrow Inna! And don't forget to call Jiwon!" She said through the phone before hanging up, not even letting me answer or say bye.

I chuckled rolling my eyes as I took my phone and put it on the bedside table before looking at Hongjoong who was already looking at me with a toothy grin.

"Your mom is so cool." He said looking at me and I nodded smiling at him. "She definitely is." I responded before laying back on the bed looking at the ceiling as he did the same.

"So your mom...she really seems to like Jiwon. " He said looking at the ceiling and I looked at him. "Yeah, I guess so. But it gets annoying at times..just like him. " I said half joking while looking back at the ceiling and heard him chuckle a bit.

"Is your entire family fond of him, or just your mom?" He asked putting his hand in mine.

"My entire family, including myself. " I said looking at him and felt his hand loosen in mine as a faint 'oh' left his lips.

"Joongie, do you wanna know what my relationship is with him?" I asked turning onto my side to see him properly and he nodded slowly.

"Does that make me seem like a dick?" He asked looking at me and I chuckled shaking my head no.

"Not at all. Jiwon was just someone that was always there when I was taking care of blackpink. He took care of me in a way. He actually kept me sane." I said smiling at him. "There were many times that I wanted to beat the life out of Lisa or rosé, but I held myself back. Lisa, rosé and I never got along. But I always held my tongue and did my job. Jiwon though was like an overprotective older brother. He'd come watch me work on his off days, or whenever he could get away. Invite me to stay the night with him on my days off. He's even the one who convinced me to get an eyebrow piercing. " I said as we looked at each other.

"Said something about how twinning is winning. " I laughed.

"How'd he meet your family?" He asked turning to his side to face me better.

"Well, I had a weekend off and was going to visit my parents and on my way out of the dorm, he stood in the doorway getting ready to knock when I opened the door. We made eye contact, he looked at my suitcase, then back at me and asked, where we going? To which I told him the that I was visiting my parents. He asked if he could come, I said no, next thing I know, we're both in a taxi going to my parents house. Ever since then, he has been their favorite child. " I said looking at him and he chuckled nodding.

"Who do you think they'll like more? Me or him?" He asked looking at me. "Still him, you might be a close second, but he'll always be first. " I said patting his shoulder.

"Understandable. " He said looking at me before kissing my cheek softly. "If it helps, you'll come in first to me." I said cuddling into him by wrapping my arms around his waist and he nodded smiling as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me closer to him and gently kissed my head. "I guess that'll work. " He said smiling at me and I chuckled smiling at him.

I smiled looking at him as my hand caressed his cheek softly making him smile as his eyes would slowly close and open again. "You sleepy, baby?" I asked looking at him and he nodded before closing his eyes. "You sleep, I'll be right here beside you the whole time. " I whispered softly and kissed his forehead. He nodded once more before getting into a more comfortable position. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he laid his head on my chest and I smiled rubbing my thumb along his cheek softly as I quietly hummed. Soon enough I heard light snores from him and smiled more as I looked at his sleeping form.

He looked so calm and peaceful. His mouth open a bit. I carefully grabbed my phone from the bedside table and turned on the camera before taking a picture of him asleep on my chest. I smiled widely at the picture before setting it as my lockscreen and sent it to Wooyoung with the words 'captain is out' and received a massage from him a few seconds later. He sent me a picture of San with his head on his lap and said 'mountain is still fighting to stay awake'

I smiled softly before turning off my phone and put it down. I ran my fingers through his hair. "My sleepy baby." I said quietly and kissed his head before closing my eyes as well and tangled our legs together before falling asleep myself.

(Short but sweet. I wasn't going to write a chapter yet, but I was bored and this idea popped into my head at 7:03am. Also, I'm feeling so much better now! Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, stay safe, comment and or vote, and stream HALAZIA!♡♡♡)