Sexy Vampires

"I don't think I have ever had to sneak around more than I have with you in the last twelve hours." Rebekah uttered as she watched River begin drinking the coffee she had just made in the Mikaelsons' kitchen.

"What?" River started, "Was climbing through my window and avoiding the security camera in my backyard not exhilarating enough for you?"

"Oh it was very exciting." Rebekah reassured playfully.

"Because if you didn't think it was fun I am more than happy to take one of your siblings with me instead." River teased, "I hear Kol is the stealthiest sibling. Maybe he won't start laughing at me when I throw pieces of chicken at Harley so she won't bark whilst we leave." 

"Please-" Rebekah began before she was cut off.

"I heard my name." Kol chirped as he entered the kitchen of the Mikaelson mansion where River and Rebekah were currently residing.

"Of course you did." Rebekah muttered bitterly as Kol approached River. Kol then proceeded to cup River's jaw, tilting it upwards before he captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

jeez-

what happened to hello? how are you? my name is?

As Kol's actions continued to escalate, River used her hand which was resting on his lower chest to lightly push Kol away as she heard what sounded like glass breaking.

"Oops." Rebekah deadpanned as she looked down at the shattered vase which she had just pushed off the counter.

"Rebekah," Kol began, clearly irritated, "Clumsy as ever."

"How inconvenient?" Rebekah muttered as her and Kol began staring each other down, testing who would be the first to back out.

Am I meant to be the one who breaks this up?

Because I am no doppelganger but two sexy vampires fighting over me...

it's kinda hot.

"So how long do these contests usually last for because I sort of have other people to see today-" River trailed off after quite a few moments passed of her merely looking between Rebekah and Kol whilst they glared at each other.

"Depends." Kol started, "Rebekah can be rather stubborn even when she knows she is going to lose." Before River could comprehend what was happening, Rebekah sped up to Kol and snapped his neck before he could react.

"Now that that has been dealt with I recommend we go elsewhere since he will most likely wake up with an attitude in a few minutes." Rebekah said simply as she looked up from Kol's lifeless body.

"That seems like a good idea." River muttered, still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

-----

"Are you sure?" Rebekah confirmed as she held her wrist in front of her own lips, fighting the urge to sink in her fangs. After Rebekah snapped Kol's neck, Rebekah and River moved from the kitchen to Rebekah's bedroom, not wanting to be around when Kol woke up. Currently, after a super steamy make-out session, River finally asked Rebekah to activate the bond with her.

"Certain." River answered, her gaze flickering between Rebekah's wrist and her eyes. Without speaking, Rebekah then bit into the skin around her wrist whilst River watched the way the veins beneath her eyes moved. 

Once Rebekah granted River access to her wrist, River softly held the back of Rebekah's hand before she began to drink from the bite, beginning to lose her doubt after her previous experiences with Finn and Elijah. As River began to adjust to Rebekah's taste, she pulled Rebekah's wrist towards her more, allowing even more blood to fill her mouth.

"Good girl." Rebekah praised breathlessly as she gently stroked River's hair whilst she drank.

I think I just came-

Rebekah's comment merely encouraged River as she found a new level of pleasure under Rebekah's hold. Once River pulled away, she took a minute to catch her breath as she met Rebekah's eyes.

"Come on, Angel." Rebekah encouraged as she ran her thumb over River's lower lip, gathering the blood which River had missed. "You're not really going to let this go to waste are you?" She challenged as she presented her wrist which had excess blood on it and her thumb which still had the blood from River's lower lip on it.

Hesitantly, River then began to lick off the blood from Rebekah's wrist. Once River was finished with Rebekah's wrist and had begun removing the blood from her thumb, Rebekah finally spoke.

"So obedient for me." Rebekah taunted as she held River's gaze.

is there a time limit between activating and completing the bond?

just hypothetically...

-----

"I hate it." Kol muttered as he dropped River down to his bed. "I hate it. I hate it." He repeated as he began kissing down River's neck.

"Do I want to know?" River asked as she began gently tracing soft shapes on Kol's back, trying to calm him down.

"I hate it how she took you away from me." Kol said before pressing his lips to hers. "I hate it how your scent is tainted with hers." Kol continued between kisses. "I hate it how she was practically showing you off after you two activated the bond." Kol ranted before yet again returning his lips to hers. "I hate it. I hate it. I hate it." Kol rambled.

"Hey." River interrupted as she cupped the side of his face, stopping him from complaining and attacking her with more kisses. "Come on." She encouraged as she rolled them over so that he was beneath her. "Sit up." River continued whilst Kol obeyed reluctantly, part of him wanting to return her to the way he had had her previously. 

Once Kol was leaning back against the headboard of his bed, River adjusted her hips so that she was straddling him before she brushed her lips against Kol's causing him to instantly respond, one of his hands wrapping around her waist tightly to pull her closer whilst the other tangled in her hair, allowing him to control their kiss.

River then began to trace the outline of his chest through his shirt with one hand, her other resting around his neck. Kol was quickly distracted from his previous thoughts as he relaxed under the sensations River was making him experience. 

Once River was confident that she had successfully taken Kol's mind off of his past train of thought, she removed her hand which had been on his chest. Kol was quick to meet her hand with his own as he tried to return her hand to his chest.

Instead of following Kol's guide, River simply raised her hand towards Kol's lips, his hand which was still holding hers coming up as well. When River declined Kol's next attempts to return her hand to his body, he finally pulled away.

Kol's expression fell before he could even begin to speak as he noticed how River had positioned his hand and pieced together what she was implying.

"Do you-" Kol trailed off, his mouth running dry at the thought of activating the bond with her. River hummed in confirmation before she spoke.

"Don't get stage fright now after that whole speech you just gave." River warned playfully causing Kol to perk up again before the veins under his eyes flashed unintentionally. 

Kol held River's gaze as he sunk his fangs into his wrist, searching for any regret or reluctance behind her proposal before he offered the bite to her once he found no hesitance in her eyes.

River ran her tongue lightly over the wounded skin earning her a groan from Kol before she began to consume the rich blood filling her mouth. Kol fought to contain his pleasure as River drank from him shamelessly, satisfying him in a way he could not express.

"Fuck." Kol muttered as he pulled her even closer to him, his mind being blinded by the overwhelming euphoria she was providing whilst she continued to drink for a few more moments. "You are so fucking perfect." Kol complimented lazily as River pulled away from his wrist, his thoughts still trying to catch up to him.

"You're not too bad yourself." River teased before returning her lips to his.