Words, Angel

"I am more that happy to try on the lingerie and handcuffs but I have a sneaking suspicion the vibrator is going to be harder for me to try on." 

"Well then you'll just have to start with the lingerie then." Rebekah prompted causing River to roll her eyes playfully before getting up off the bed. 

"Close your eyes." River taunted. "And turn around." She added.

"Why do I have to turn around?" Rebekah questioned as she obeyed.

"Because I don't believe you won't try and look." River explained as she dropped her shirt to the floor before slipping off her shorts. Rebekah let out a shaky breath as the anticipation burned inside of her, the sound of River's clothes hitting the floor merely fuelling the fire.

Once River had replaced her own underwear with the lingerie Rebekah had gotten her, she then kicked her clothes into a pile in the corner of the room before walking back over to the bed. River's mind faltered slightly as she noticed how Rebekah had removed her own clothes and was now also only in her lingerie. River then gathered her thoughts and picked up the handcuffs before speaking.

"Now what?" River inquired causing Rebekah to turn around and open her eyes. Rebekah began to take deep breaths as her eyes trailed over River's figure. "Or does your prolonged silence imply that you want me to put these on you?" River questioned after a moment, jingling the handcuffs which were hanging from her finger.

"Nice try." Rebekah praised, bringing herself from her thoughts before she took the handcuffs from River. "On the bed." Rebekah ordered.

"And if I don't?" River challenged, smiling innocently at Rebekah.

"On the bed, now." Rebekah corrected, ignoring River's comment. "Don't make me repeat myself again."

mommy- no- mommy- oh fuck- I mean what?

Despite her will to protest, River followed Rebekah's guide, reluctantly sitting down onto the bed.

"Lie down." Rebekah stated. River followed Rebekah's instructions quickly this time, a new feeling of excitement brewing inside of her. Once River lay down on the bed, Rebekah then positioned herself above River, her knees on either side of River's hips as she hovered her chest and face above River's. "Good girl." Rebekah praised as she gently brushed some of River's hair out of her face. 

Rebekah then gently took one of River's hands in her own before kissing around the uppermost part of her wrist. Then, as she clasped one side of the handcuffs to that wrist, Rebekah kissed down that forearm before raising River's other hand. Rebekah then mimicked the same gesture on the other side. River's mind however, was too caught up in Rebekah's words and trying to control her thoughts to notice how Rebekah had bound her hands to the headboard via the handcuffs.

Rebekah then pressed her lips to River's, further distracting River from how vulnerable she had made her. Whilst River was still distracted, Rebekah reached into the box she had given River and retrieved the wand vibrator. 

Once River had relaxed her body beneath Rebekah's, Rebekah switched on the vibrator before she gently ran it over River's barely clothed chest. River's sensitivity instantly motivated her to jerk away but was held back by the bounds of the handcuffs and Rebekah's body. River tugged on the handcuffs, only now appreciating how they were holding her back.

Rebekah then continued to trail the vibrator down River's throat before following the outline of River's collarbone. Once Rebekah then ran the vibrator down the centre of River's chest, she worshipped the skin which she had traced with the vibrator. Rebekah lips played over River's chest, following the guide of the device.