Suits

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked as he watched River from the doorway of his room.

"Reading Twilight Fanfiction." River deadpanned as she turned off her phone.

"You're reading what?" Elijah challenged, genuinely confused by her answer.

"Never mind." River muttered as she tossed her phone away from her carelessly and turned to see Elijah who was standing behind her. "Yeah I'm still not used to it." River continued as she saw Elijah .

"Not used to what?" Elijah questioned as he walked up behind her.

"That." She stated, gesturing to his current clothing situation. "It's like you're naked." She added before facing back towards the headboard.

"Just because I'm not in a suit does not mean I'm naked." Elijah tried to explain. "What did you think I slept in before we slept in the same room?" Elijah questioned.

"A suit." River answered honestly as Elijah crawled on the bed behind her, straddling the back of her thighs.

"Why?" Elijah started, "Do you have a thing for men in suits?"

yes.

and women in suits...

"No." River lied. Suddenly, River then flinched as a dull pain was delivered to the side of her behind as Elijah tapped his hand against her.

"Lies." Elijah accused playfully.

"I forgot when you're out of a suit you're act of 'gentlemanlyness' and nobility disappears." River said as she tried to wriggle out from underneath Elijah.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Elijah asked as he rested his hand on her lower back, effortlessly allowing himself to stop River from trying to get up.

"Well 'suit Elijah' wouldn't spank a girl, period. Let alone because she told a white lie." River explained before yet another playful slap was delivered to her butt.

"Yes he would." Elijah started, "He's really kinky."

and talks about himself in third person apparently.

"How is he in a suit when he has sex?" River questioned mindlessly as she managed to wriggle one of her legs out from beneath him successfully.

"Well when the love of his life has a thing for suits he does his best to fulfil that craving." Elijah answered as he gripped the ankle of River's leg that had escaped his hold.

I can't tell if that is weird or hot?

"I'm going to chose to ignore how turned on that made me." River started as she continued to trying to get out of Elijah's hold. "Okay you're going to need to give me a head start here." River said after a moment, her body relaxing back onto the bed.

Elijah smiled in amusement as he took his hand off of her lower back, released her ankle and allowed her to get her other leg out from underneath him. Once River rolled over, she took a moment to catch her breath, allowing Elijah's guard to lower.

Suddenly, River then pounced onto Elijah whilst his guard was still down. In spite of that, Elijah caught her effortlessly before pinning down her wrists to the bed with each of his hands, his heightened strength allowing his to be unfazed as River fought against him.

Noting that she wasn't going to be able to move her arms, River then tried to kick Elijah's body off of her. Without a second thought Elijah rested one of his shins of each of her thighs, allowing him to sit on his heels.