Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |

"G-Get off of me you beast

"G-Get off of me you beast." I flipped over on the bed and watched in amusement as he fell on his ass to the floor. I bit my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"You better run sweetheart, I'm going to strangle you to death." I heard and my eyes widened before I took off screaming through the house.

"God, y-you're so annoying." I yelled still running even when I'm out of breath.

"That's because you're my favorite person in the world." The horrible sing voice yelled back and I snorted.

"Aw, I feel special." I pout and ran faster down the stairs but our front door opened up with a loud slam and I stopped immediately seeing who it was.

"You guys need to grow the hell up." Zina pointed a finger at us.

I shrugged before I felt a hand gripping my hair and launching at me with full speed making me let out a small squeal. We were both on the ground as I was being held in a choke hold.

We were wrestling each other like two immature idiots, that's how our bond is and I love every second of it, he's my twin brother but my best-friend forever.

"Tap, now!" Silas said in a demanding way and I snorted, trying to free myself from his grip.

Silas laid flat on the floor with me against his stomach, Zina stood there looking at us with an unamused expression.

"Never." I rasped elbowing him as he tightened his hold around my neck, I tried gasping for air but to no avail.

"I said tap, bitch." He demanded, I struggled against him and I knew my face was getting red at the moment.

"In your dreams, hoe." I stated confidently, I'm not surprised that I didn't stutter because I know sometimes I manage to talk without stuttering most times.

"Have it your way then." I could hear the smirk as he talked and my eyes widened as he put more pressure on it making me gasp heavily.

"Okay, okay. You fucking w-win." I breathed out as I hit his arms repeatedly, he grinned in victory letting me go and I glared.

"Are you guys done now?" Zina asked resting her hands on her hips with a raised brow.

"What are you even doing here at—" Silas looked at the clock then continued. "9:15 p.m?"

"I was bored." She shrugged and I rolled my eyes as she pouted, she's both our Best-friend but I know she has a crush on him, Silas being an idiot is oblivious to the fact. 

However I see it, I'm quiet which made me very observant and I could clearly see the blush every time she's around him. Sometimes I feel sorry for her whenever Silas would sleep around with different girls, she would always look sad and it pained me to the core.

"No hugs for me?" I asked her in a fake angry tone.

"Of course teddy bear." I groaned at the nickname she called me by, God knows how much I despised that stupid name.