Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |

I opened my eyes after hearing the voices in the room

Where am I? And what's that beeping sound?

Fuck, my head hurts a lot.

The first thing I saw was a white fucking ceiling, what the fuck? I don't have white ceiling in my house.

"Alessio, you're awake." I heard before I felt a body crashed into me. Sky? what is she doing here? didn't I just leave her?

That was when everything came back to me like a wicked flashback.

Leaving Sky after she fell asleep, getting into my car, driving off, trying to stop the car, my brakes not working, me jumping out and hitting my head on a rock.

Oh.

"S-Sky?" I asked, my voice hoarse and crackly.

Someone passed me water and I saw it was Silas so I gulped it down. My throat felt dry anyway. "Why did you leave? it was late, nerd." She asked with tears and I immediately felt bad.

How could I tell her that I left because she was a temptress? that I couldn't look at her without wanting to be buried deep inside her? that I resist it all the time just to make her happy? that every time I'm around her I get hard even when I try not to and for that I hate my body.

How could I tell her that I fell deeply in love with her? that I wish she was mine so that I could give her the entire world? that I wouldn't mind going on my knees for her? that she's my biggest temptation?

God, I'm so whipped. So embarrassing.

"Sorry princess, I just had to get home." I answered her, wiping her tears as I saw Diego.

"Diego? you're here?" I asked and he nods.

"Did you really think I wouldn't be here, I'm happy you're finally awake." He hugged me and I sighed.

"Alessio, he was the one who found you unconscious. What really happened?" Silas asked coming forward.

"Well after I left Sky's house and drove off, I realized the car was going faster and faster which was slightly concerning because I wasn't pressing the gas hard, so I tried to stop but it wasn't stopping no matter how hard I pressed on the brakes." I breathe out.

 "I was panicking, so I did the first thing that came to my mind and without thinking I jumped out but I didn't see that a rock was at the exact place I jumped and I hit my head. That's the last thing I remember." I finished off and by now Silas was on the verge of destroying everything.

I touched the part of my head that I hit on the rock but it was bandaged up. I really hope it doesn't leave a huge mark.

"Someone cut your brakes." Silas murmured and I nod. I figured out that much but what was concerning was that it was all good when I went over to Sky.