Chapter 7. | King. |

"If I ever owned a restaurant, I would never cook ever again

"If I ever owned a restaurant, I would never cook ever again." Sky said dreamily and I chuckled.

"That's what you're saying now." I exclaimed and she picked up the menu reading through it.

A waitress came over after we got ready to order and we told her what we wanted, she kept brushing her hands on my arms on purpose and sending me flirtatious smiles.

Don't fucking touch me.

"Can you just go for the food and leave already? I'm hungry." Sky gritted my teeth at her and the girl glared back.

"Listen bi-" She started but stopped when I turned to her with a deadly look.

How dare she?

"Continue, why did you stop hm?" I asked, sitting back with my legs spread, my elbows on each armrest and the pad of my thumb rubbing over my fingers as I stared at her. I always had that habit, I don't know why.

"S-Sir, I- She-" Sky smirked at her shaking figure when I demanded for a different waitress as she ran away.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I had to, no one can disrespect you in front of me." I said sipping on my water.

"I feel special, no one has ever made me feel so special before." I blushed at her words looking away just as a different waitress came and gave us our food.

The aroma of the food filled the air and my mouth watered at the sight and smell.

I didn't start eating until Sky had her first bite, I watched her to see if she liked it and she gave me a thumbs up. That was when I used the fork and rolled the pasta onto the fork then took my first bite as well.

"Oh my, this is to die for." She said taking another mouth full as I gave her a grin.

"I know right. Take your t-time, princess." She was practically chewing so fast like someone that was starving.

I love a girl that's not afraid to eat as much as they want. I took the napkin wiping the side of my mouth as she gave me a grateful smile.

We chatted the entire time we were there, it felt like I've known her for years now which was weird.

I told her about my family, she told me about hers. She probably could probably tell you everyone's name in my family by the end of the night.

We just pulled up at my house after we left the restaurant. "Your house is gorgeous." She gasped and I chuckled.

When I reached up to the gate, I pressed a button and I heard the female voice come on immediately. "Hi, state your name."

"Hey Alexa, recognize my voice." I said through the speaker.

"Welcome Mr. Alessio." The voice said and the gate opened up as I drove right in.

"What the fuck just happened?" Sky asked as I drove to my underground garage where I have about five more cars and two bad-ass bikes.