Chapter 9. | Family. |

~Recap~

As the night falls we laid on the roof top watching the stars coming out and filling the skies. We laid in comfortable silence, in each other's arms.

I wish to have this forever.

May God help those who try to come between us.
~

"Why do you have to leave, and that too for two weeks

"Why do you have to leave, and that too for two weeks." Sky grumpily frowned and I chuckled.

I'm here packing to fly out to my family, papa finally found the bastard and who am I not to pay him my kindest visit.

It took him a day to capture him but I had important things to do so I couldn't get there early. Now after a week I'm finally ready to go.

But above all that, I can't wait to see my sunshine again.

"I'll be back before you know it, princess."

After I visit my parents, I'll have to fly out to Italy as well. There's something very wrong going on in my fucking club there and I'm gonna see to it that it's taken care of.

I know someone is drugging girls and raping them, taking them right from my fucking club. When I put my hands on whoever it is, they'll wish they were never born.

That's a fucking promise.

"Can't I come too? like Silas." She pout, I wish she could. I'd love for her to meet my entire family.

"Belle, you know I'll be b-busy once I leave here, plus you still have classes." I tried reasoning with her.

I had to take two weeks off of school, it's not like I'll drop back or anything if I miss any classes anyway. Papa says he'll get a professor to help us with whatever we'll miss out on. Silas is obviously coming with me, he's my partner in crime after all and I'll need his help with something.

I finished packing with the help of Sky, she went out of the room soon after so I went into my hidden drawer and took out my silver gun. I absolutely love this gun, it had my signature carved all over it. Even though when I'm here I hardly bring it with me.

"Woah, you have a gun? what are you doing with a gun?" She asked slowly as she walked through the door. Shit, she wasn't supposed to see it.

"F-For protection, princess. You do know I have multiple businesses right? and it's a license gun." I raised a brow at her and she nods.

"Oh right. That's hot, I think I might have a gun kink." She smirked and I blushed. Me too darling, if only you knew.

I can't tell you how many times I imagine my gun down your throat as I fuc-