Chapter 23.. | Trips. |

We planned a friend's trip because we wanted to spend time together

We planned a friend's trip because we wanted to spend time together. Me, Skylar, Rayleigh, Meera, Zina, Silas, Cassidy and Gina.

Gina is Cassidy's friend, well friend's with benefits because they're clearly fucking around.

Rayleigh had asked us if she could bring her girlfriend Meera too with us so we agreed since as she would be the only one without someone.

Skylar and I have been dating for two months now and yes we've had sex a lot of times. It's the best two months of my life, she is the best girlfriend ever. She's totally a different person than when she was dating that asshole.

I've seen the best in her and also the worst but I wouldn't have it any other way. The day we both said 'I love you', I'll never forget it.

"You're cheating, nerd." Sky glared at me and my eyes widened.

"No, I'm not." I responded.

We were playing Uno and she was losing terribly which makes me feel bad. Even though I'm good at it, I let myself lose the game just so she could win and be happy. "Oh my God. I finally win." She jumped up and cheered while I smiled at her happy face.

She's so fucking beautiful and all mine. "Congrats baby." I cheered for her and she grinned jumping on me.

"I did good, didn't I?" She questioned and I chuckled.

"Absolutely good, princess." She blushed as she kissed my lips. Mon Dieu, I can never get tired of her sweet soft lips.

"I know you made me win Alessio." My eyes widened.

I stammered. "W-What? n-no."

She rolled her eyes. "Admit it." She started kissing on my neck as I squirmed cause I'm afraid of it.

"Fineeee. I did okay." I laughed out and she giggled.

"Fuck, I love you so much." She blurted out and her eyes widened at her words. She loves me? Holy fuck, I think I might have a heart failure soon.

I blushed at her words. "W-What?"

"I-I-" She was red by now.

"Please say it, again." I pleaded gripping her hips.

"I love you Alessio." She repeated with so much emotion.

My eyes watered, "Again."

"I love you, so much." She says breathlessly. "So much."

"Skylar Emma Summers, fuck baby-" I said emotionally. "I've been waiting for the day that you'll love me back." She looked confused so I continued. "I love you princess, so much, for so fucking long." I finished off.