Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |

"What time will she be reaching?" I asked him as we got ready for school

"Soon baby. I know you're excited to see her again." He smirked and I giggled.

"I am." I responded with a squeal. "We'll have some girls time."

Alessio's parents will be carrying Parissa here to spend sometime with us because she keeps crying these days for her dad.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me to him. "Give me kiss." He pouts and I peck his lips. "More." I giggled and kissed his lips, he gripped my hips and sucked on my lips which made me moan.

He squeezed my ass and I pushed him away. "Not now Alessio."

"Princess, come on." He groans pulling me back. Just as I was about to answer him, we heard a car outside indicating that they had arrived.

"Merde." He cursed letting me go as the doors pushed opened.

"Skyyy." Parissa yelled running to me and I laughed catching her.

"Hi my baby." I kissed her cheeks. We've been talking everyday on the phone since Christmas and we grew so close to each other.

"Oh wow, now you forgot about Dada." Alessio pouts and she giggled.

"Dadaaa." She screamed wiggling out of my hands running over to her dad.

"Sunshine, I missed you." Alessio said hugging her.

"Me too." She kissed his cheeks.

"Skylar, how are you dear?" I heard Bri said as they made there way inside.

"I'm okay, how are you?" I asked her as she hugged me.

"I'm good dear." She said then went to hug Alessio.

"Nice to see you again, darling." Enzo voice boomed into the house and I grinned.

"You too." I hugged him back even though I was kinda still scared of him from what Alessio said about him.

"So we're not staying, we have to go to Spain tonight." Enzo said to us and Alessio nods.

"Business trip?"

"Sienna has a photo shoot there for Dior." Bri mentioned and I almost squealed. I almost forgot that Sienna's the face of Dior now and not Bri.

"Oh okay." Alessio said as they hugged us and went out. Silas was already at school, thanks to Zina because he will follow her anywhere she says.

 Silas was already at school, thanks to Zina because he will follow her anywhere she says