Chapter 28.. | Gala.|

~Recap~

"I love you both so much." He pecked my lips and pecked Rissa's cheeks.

"Wuv you Dada and Momma." Rissa said before she fell asleep.

"I love you both more." I grinned as we drove through the busy streets.

They're both my everything and always will be.
~

"Baby come on, we need to get out now

"Baby come on, we need to get out now." Alessio groan as I unbuckled his pants.

"How dark is your car tint?" I've never had car sex before outside a gala entrance, I need to cross that off my bucket list.

"Pitch black, we can see outside but whoever out there will have a hard time seeing anything in here. Their eyes would be strained by the time they're finished looking."

I smirk. "How about we give this a try?" I watched as he frowned and looked at his watch and then outside seeing people scattered all around.

The thing is— we were outside the gala in his car about to have a quickie with me on his lap and his seat pulled back.

I'm talking about people was outside like crazy, paparazzi flooding the place but no one knows who's inside this car and neither can they see in it.

I slide my hands over his pants and his chest fell as his breathing shuddered. His eyes lowered as I rubbed him through is pants.

"Baby." He said breathlessly and I haven't done anything yet. Every caress I made, he gulped hard looking outside at the people walking everywhere.

He held my hips tightly as my dress rode up. I opened his pants and pulled his already erect dick out of his boxers. "You like playing with me, don't you?" Alessio asked as he slid my underwear to the side and I grabbed his dick, sliding it through my wet folds.