Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |

I couldn't even get a day with Sky anymore, ever since she's dating him, it's like I'm forgotten or something

He acts as if I'm his competition or something. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna take Sky from him. Well if he doesn't treat her good, I definitely will.

Just like now, he's securing her in his lap as if I was gonna pounce on her. "Sky, remember I have to tutor you later?" I asked as she turned to me.

"Oh shit, I forgot." She said with a guilty smile.

"We're gonna be busy later anyway." The guy said and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Tysol, she-" I started but Silas burst into a fit of laughter which made me frown.

What's so funny?

"It's Tyson." The guy gritted out and my eyes widened.

Oh.

Was I calling him Tysol the whole time? "Right, that. What could be more important than Sky's future? She needs tutoring to pass her exam." I said as he glared at me but I couldn't care less.

"Everything isn't about you, you know." He grumbled out and I looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?"

"She is my girlfriend, why can't you just give her space? We can't even get time together because of you." He snapped.

"Ty, stop it." Sky hit him and he groaned.

"Well if you were such a good boyfriend, then I wouldn't have to be all up in your space." I responded back.

"I know what your problem here is, but you're not gonna get her so back up." He said with a smirk and I shook my head.

"That's a bit immature, don't you think? If you're so insecure about your relationship then it's not my problem."

"Both of you shut up." Sky intervened again and I pursed my lip shut.

"Yeah dude, shut up before I beat your ass." Silas said to him next to me.

Tysol rolled his eyes and started kissing Sky with a smirk. I know the fucker wants me to get jealous.

Can I just kill him?

"Alessio and Silas." Our names being called out caused me to turn my head to the opposite direction.

"Oh, Cassidy hi." I waved back as she made her way over.

"Looking good Cass." Silas said with a smile.

"Yeah, you look great." I said as she smiled.

"Thank you. Can I sit?" She asked and we nod.

"Guys this is Cassidy and Cass, that's Zina, Ray, Sky and Tysol." I introduced.

"Tyson, fucking asshole." He said angrily and I almost snickered at his short temper.