Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |

~Recap~

"Ow." She gasp and I sighed rubbing it slowing.

"Sorry princess, you'll feel better soon yeah?" I kissed her pouty lips and continued.

"I love you, my nerd."

"I love you, my princess."

~~

⊘𝑇𝑊: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑂𝑓 𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒, 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑒.
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐼𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒. 𓆙

"So I know you have a lot of questions for me about my family, are you ready to hear it?" I asked her as I laid beside her

We were now back home and it was an enjoyable time for all of us being in Malibu. I would absolutely go back there again.

"Yes I'm ready." She said lilting on top of me as I stroke her hair.

"So when my dad was younger about 23 or so, my aunt Claire who was 5 at the time just came into his foster home— she wasn't too friendly to say the least. Sometime after my dad visited and her uncle started coming for her frequently he started to notice how she would limp when she gets back and all that."

"He started getting suspicious of her behavior whenever she came back, so one day he followed her and her uncle. That's where he found them, her crying as he was about to ripped off her clothes but dad got to him before he could."

"He realized that her own uncle have been raping her constantly, imaging finding out that a big grown ass man as been raping a five year old. My dad beat him until he was unconscious and called the police on him and they gave him five years in prison I think, I don't remember but that triggered dad completely."

"As soon as he got released, dad found him and killed him. That was my dad's first kill and after that, he started helping whoever was going through that or whoever was about to go through that."

"My dad, Uncle Zach, Uncle Larry and Uncle Jordon formed a group and together they try to stop as many rape and kidnapping as possible with they're techniques."

"After what the police system started doing, he just kill them instead of sending them to jail but after he found out that he's gonna be a dad, he bought out half of the police and stopped the killing and instead made sure they got the time they deserve."

"Okay let's rephrase that. He kills whenever his psycho head goes off." I finished with a laugh.

Sky's face was filled with different types of emotions by the end of the story.