Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |

It's been a week since Alessio is gone and it's so boring without him nagging me

It's been a week since Alessio is gone and it's so boring without him nagging me. I miss him so much, he has become so important to me since then and I'm thankful for him.

Even though we text everyday and call each other, it's still not enough. He said he had something important to ask me and I wonder what it is.

Today he's supposed to be going to Italy with his brother to sort out something at his club, I just hope everything goes well and he can come back soon.

I'm now getting ready to go to the mall with Ray, we planned on going shopping today since it's the weekend.

Alessio left his card with me and said that I can go shopping or whatever I wanna do with it. He even left me one of his cars to use until he's back.

I don't know why he did that and I'm not even his girlfriend, whoever gets to be his girlfriend will be so fucking lucky.

"Girl, are you ready?" Ray asked, barging into my room.

"Yeah, let's go." I took up my phone and the car keys.

We got into the car and drove off after checking everything, as we sped down the streets I could have sworn someone was following me.

What surprises me was that I didn't get the scared feeling that I was suppose to get when you feel like someone is following you.

Soon after we finally reached the mall, it was so crowded today- maybe because it's the weekend.

"I need some shoes." I told Ray as we stepped into the shoe store. After trying on shoes I got some and went out of the store to get more things.

"Victoria secret next." Ray says and I nod.

We went in and got some matching sets in all different colors. Walking out of the store leaving Ray, I suddenly bumped into someone and all my items dropped.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I rushed out picking up my bags.

"No, I'm sorry. Here let me help." The man said and bent down helping me.

He was good looking, standing about 6'0, he had light brown hair, grey eyes and a lot of piercings on his ear.

We stood up after getting everything and I hear a throat being cleared. I never realized I was still checking him out.

He smirked before saying, "I don't mind you looking."

"I-I wasn't..." I blushed looking away.

"I'm Tyson and you are?"

"I'm Skylar." I said shaking his hands.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." I feel my cheeks getting hot again.

"Thank you." I said after a while.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked and I choked.

Date?