Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |

"Fuck yes

"Fuck yes." I fake moaned as he thrust into me from behind. I almost rolled my eyes at his small dick, I didn't even see the hype over him. I mean, he is good looking but his sex is wack.

My pussy was drier than crackers.

"I want to hear you moan louder." I almost snort, moan loud to what exactly?

"Ah, shit." He came into the condom and I almost want to cry. What the fuck was that? "Did you cum babe?" He had the audacity to ask, I didn't even answer.

He just started and he's done already? fuck me, I need some good fuck for once.

I picked up my robe, tying it around me and went out but not before looking back. "Don't come back here unless you know how to use that tiny dick, Jason." 

Waste of my fucking time. 

Yeah it's hard controlling what I say to people as you can see. I went outside lighting up my cigarette, I needed to get my mind off that nerd. He's taken up my mind from just one fucking kiss and today when I saw him getting beat up, I had to help him.

And the most shocking thing that happened was me feeling jealous when that girl who's probably his girlfriend hugged him. I don't even know this man from anywhere and now I get jealous? 

What the fuck?

I needed to avoid him, I had to else someone's heart will break and it won't be mine.

My ex boyfriend ruined me and I'll ruin anybody good that comes into my life because I still love him even if he left me for someone else.

Pathetic I know.

All I could imagine was his sea blue eyes behind those glasses, his tall figure, the dimples on his cheeks, his muscles when I jumped on him that night and his soft tasty lips. I wonder what those lips can do—

Fuck!

I threw away the cigarette and went back inside glad he's gone so I could get some sleep. I heard the door pushed open and saw my Best-friend Rayleigh.

"Hi sweets." She said and hugged me.

She's my only friend and the only person I'll never ruin. She keeps me in check and I can't thank her enough for being by my side through everything.

"Where's Meera?" I asked, Meera has been her girlfriend for one year now. Yes she's actually a lesbian, I admire them so much and the love they have for each other.

"Oh she's sleeping, I left to come check on you. Are you okay?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay I promise." I tried to hide it but she saw it.

"You met someone, who was it?" She grinned, damn she knows me too well.

"No one special." I said dryly.