Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |

~ Recap ~

We got ready for the bonfire party at the beach, we're supposed to wear only shorts but I put on a shirt over my body for now, I feel more comfortable that way.

"Are you ready yet, teddy bear?" I heard Zina yelled behind my room door. You can say she practically lives here, not that we cared. This house has four bedrooms and it's only two of us here.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I shouted getting my phone and keys from the table.

Lets hope this party goes well.

~~ 

Tons of people

Tons of people.

That's the first thing I saw when we got out of the car.

I started getting nervous as we made our way to the crowd. "We can always leave when you're ready okay?" I heard beside me and I nodded at Silas, he knows I easily get anxiety attack.

"I'll b-be fine." I said loudly as the music blast on the seashore.

This place was full of students, grinding on each other with their sweaty bodies, I scrunched up my face at the sight.

We made it to the drinks as they both took a cup, unlike me I never drink, never smoke, never do anything like that. 

Yes I'm boring so what?

"You wanna drink something, teddy bear?" Zina asked swinging the liquor in my face.

I glared at her as she giggled. "I'm the one d-driving you idiot." 

Oh God, not this again. I see Sara or whatever her name is coming over towards Silas and I groan. She looked at him up and down lustfully. "Wanna fuck?" She asked him bluntly and I nearly choked on my water.

"What did I tell you today?" He asked her as she clinged to him, my eyes widened as Zina walked away.

"I'll be back okay?" I told Silas and he looked puzzled but I walked away in the direction Zina went before he could say anything.

Where did she go? I can't find her anywhere. I continued walking until I saw a small shed, it looked dark but I went anyway wondering if she's in there.

I opened the close door and went in to see if she was there, but what happened next shocked me to the core.

I was pulled into the dark shed by a girl I assume, who slammed the door shut as she jumped on me, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

Her lips were on mine in seconds kissing the life out of me. The moment her soft lips touched mine, my legs felt weak and I felt butterflies for the first time in my life.