Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |

7 years later

7 years later.

"Lori, throw the ball to your brother." I yelled running the other side as she squealed.

She threw the ball and Aaron immediately catch it while running the opposite direction.

He screamed as he started getting chased by his other sister Miracle.

I turned to see Parissa and Skylar walking out of the house shaking their head at us.

I smiled wiping the sweat off my forehead as I looked around to my beautiful family.

Parissa was now 12 years old and she's amazingly smart day by day. I mean she acts older than her age and I hate it, she's growing up to fast that's for sure.

Skylar and I got married a year after our graduation and it was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed that day and it will forever be embedded into my memory forever.

We had three children after that, in one pregnancy that is now 5 year old.

Okay let's make this more easier.

We had triplets.

Three beautiful children that we love more than anything.

Lorelei Dream Romano.

Aaron Ares Romano.

Miracle Sky Romano.

At first we thought we were having twins because that's what the doctors told us but as you can see, they were so wrong

Apparently, Miracle was hiding behind Lori the entire time and when she came out last, she wasn't breathing and they had to perform CPR.

That day was filled with sadness and happiness but it turned out amazing in the end.

That's why we named her Miracle, after all she was a Miracle to all of us. She also took after me in so many levels.

Miracle is the shy, quiet and reserved one. She prefers reading even though she's young, she reads well for a five year old.

Lorelei is the ringleader of course, she loves to prank at such a young age with Aaron and Ariella of course.