Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |

"W-We should get a tattoo together, d-don't you think?" I slurred to Skylar as we drank the entire bar down

"W-We should get a tattoo together, d-don't you think?" I slurred to Skylar as we drank the entire bar down. She hiccuped as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"Yes, the b-best ones." She agreed as we swayed out of the bar and down the road giggling at each other. My eyes was blurry as I shook my head trying to get a more clearer view of the tattoo shop.

I jumped out of my sleep with a groan as I woke up to a massive headache. What the fuck happened last night? I grunt and rolled over just to see Skylar naked beside me.

Oh, we had sex last night? Why can't I remember? I looked down and saw my naked body and groaned again as the headache got worst.

"Shut the hell up." Skylar groan and pushed me away.

"What happened last night?" I asked her curiously and she opened her eyes.

"Hm, I can't remember. God, my head hurts." She cried out and I quickly jump up to grab some pills for her to take as my headache came back too.

I took a bottle of water for her with some tablets and ran up the stairs even with my head killing me. "Here, princess." She took them then gave me a peck on my lips which made me feel butterflies so early in morning.

"Thank you my love, I think we drank too much last night." She sighed holding her head before running to the bathroom and letting out everything in her stomach.

I held her hair up and rubbed her back slowly until she was finished. "Take it easy, baby." We brushed our teeth and washed our face as I picked her up and put her on the bed as I went to look some clothes for both of us.

After we finished everything, we went downstairs to look after some breakfast. "You like that my dirty little whore? You like my cum dripping down yo-"

"Ahhhhhhh." Skylar and I both screamed as we saw Silas and Zina having sex on the couch.

On our couch.

"Ahhhhhhh." They screamed as well as they both rolled off the couch naked and I quickly turn around and spin Sky around too.

I do not need to see my sister in law naked, that's just fucking weird. "Oh my God, you both did not have sex on our couch. How will I sit there now?" I groaned.

Silas chuckled as I heard them both getting dressed. "If only you knew where and where you shouldn't have sit."

I gagged, "I rather not knowing, what I don't know won't kill me."

"You both are so nasty." Sky whined and I chuckled.

"Look who's talking, the ones who fucked in a car at the gala's entrance with thousands of people around." Silas said as we turned back around with red faces.