Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |

⑅𝑇𝑊: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑒, 𝐴𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑔𝑠.⑅

—𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐵𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐼𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝐵𝑦 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝.

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK, I WANT THEM BOTH BACK HERE BEFORE 1 HOUR OR ELSE I WILL BURN DOWN YOUR FUCKING HOUSES ONE BY ONE." I yelled at the guard men that stood inside the office.

"B-But sir, your dad s—" Before he could finish, I cut him off with a bullet to his neck as he fell to the ground lifeless.

"Too bad I am not my dad, everyone get the fuck out before I skin you all alive and take that dead punk with you." I groaned as they stiffly ran out of the room as my dad came in shooting daggers at me.

"You know, if you continue this- I will skin you alive instead." Papa said sternly and I clenched my jaw.

Rage burned through me as I slammed my hands on the desk. Ever since I found out that they're both taken, I've been hanging on a very thin thread.

I can't believe this is happening right now. My daughter is gone and the girl I'm in-love with is gone.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a very disturbing call from both my papa and Rayleigh about them both missing.

I didn't even put on any shirt, I just ran out of the door to Silas's room and woke him up.

For one entire day, we couldn't locate them. I was utterly stupid that I didn't remember the Pandora bracelet I gave Sky had in a tracker because I knew there were so many crazy people out there.

They were right. When you're angry, you don't think straight and that caused me one fucking day because of my foolishness.

Thank God, I just remembered the bracelet and told my team. My entire family was here by now because a family member was missing and someone important to me.

No matter what happens, Sky will always be important to me. "You have to calm down, Sio." My oldest brother Matteo said sternly.

Matteo Romano, Oldest son, 25 years old, CEO to a lot of businesses. Biggest playboy ever.

Ayla Romano, Oldest daughter, twin to Matteo, 25 years old, CEO to the biggest art gallery in the world. Pansexual.

"Calm down? you want me to calm down? that bastard took my daughter and my-" My what? friend? I honestly don't know why I stand anymore. "My friend." I finished off with that.