Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |

I groaned feeling the impact taking over my body, it was painful but it felt good to finally get some released after this stressful month

"Oh shit." I was breathless by this time and I was drowning in sweat, but my body felt better. 

Much better.

I haven't done this since school reopened so I had to do it today and it felt so fucking good, by now my chest was glistening with sweat after going at it for hours now.

I sighed out a relief after changing positions, this felt better this way.

I took the Barbell next and started doing some back squats with it. 

Fuck!

I end it off with some push ups and a dumbbell bench press. God, I'm tired— it feels like I haven't worked out in a year.

It's been a month since what took place at the party, Sky hasn't talk to me since then— it's like she's avoiding me completely and it's fucking frustrating.

Every time I've seen her in the school halls she would always turn around and go the other way or walk past me quickly.

I thought she considered me as her friend but now I realized I was too hopeful.

Questions were clouding my mind like wild fire. Was it something I did? Was she afraid of me? Did I went too far beating the living shit out of that fool?

My body raged with anger that night, first because I saw her dancing on that asshole then going into a room with him. I was pissed but I had no right to be, I knew that.

I couldn't take it anymore and burst the door open just to see them both naked ready to have sex. I was furious by then and went out but I stupidly stand by the door hoping she changed her mind and she fucking did.

Only to hear her yelling at him to leave her alone and I knew I had to intervene.

The moment I went in back and saw him hovering over her screaming form, I lost all control I never knew I had.

That fucker has been in a coma for the pass month and whenever he wakes up, my papa will ensure that he'll be sent to prison. We found out that Sky wasn't the only one he almost forced.

That night I brought her back to her dorm and took care of her— but everything changed after that, she changed.

"You didn't have to drive me home, I could've just ride with my friends." She murmured sitting on the bed as I kneel down removing her heels.

"N-No, I had to make sure you're home safely." I said as her hands went on my shoulders.

"Thank you, no one as ever fight for me before." She whispered.

"I'll always fight for you." I promised and she giggled. I meant every word that I said, though she might not realize it yet but that promise goes two ways.