EPILOGUE.. 30.

2 years later

2 years later.

"Morning Momma." I heard a small voice in my ear as the bed bounced with me. I groaned opening my eyes only to see the face of the little devil in front of me.

"Rissa, how many times do I have to tell you not to jump on the bed." I asked sternly.

"Sorry Momma." She pouts and my face softened.

"It's okay baby, come here." I hugged her to me kissing all over her face as she giggled.

"By the way, where's your Dada?" I asked her looking over the empty space on the bed.

A lot has happened in the last two years. Alessio and I are still dating, we're in our last year of college, Rissa has been staying with us on holidays and weekends when we're not at school.

Rissa is now five years old and has also started school and yes she was bullied at first because of her eye colors but the family fixed it and after that things fell into place.

Ray and Meera broke up and she's now dating Cassidy for a year now, which was very surprising. Silas and Zina is still dating, they're both the cutest ever.

I've grown a close relationship with Dad (Enzo), he'd asked me to call him dad for a while now and to call Bri mom.

I have my own big art studio design by Alessio himself for my 21st birthday. Most people do buy my art and I'm grateful for that.

Alessio is a very good Architecture, he has already started taking offers though he's still in college. We're each other's support system and I can't imagine my life without him and Parissa in it.

Rissa jumped off the bed and went to take up a piece of paper before handing it to me.

❝𝐻𝑖 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑑, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑖 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒.❞

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑑.ღ

I grinned getting up as Ray, Zina and Cassidy barged into the room. "Okay, so I'll take Rissa. Come on, Momma is gonna get ready." Cassidy said as she take Rissa with her.

"I love you baby." I pecked her cheeks.

"I love you Momma." She blushed running out of the room with Cass.

"Lets get you dressed, Alessio ordered this dress for you to wear and we'll do your makeup and help you be ready." Zina announced and I frowned. Why am I getting dressed up?