Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|

"He's definitely playing with their emotions

"He's definitely playing with their emotions." Alessio scoffed, referring to the Jerry Springer show we are watching. The man clearly just wanted a good fuck from both and that's it.

"Even an idiot can see that, you can see it from the way he's going around corners with them both." I said keeping a smile to myself at how interested he seems watching it.

"Why do females tend to fight other females over a man? I mean it is your man's fault in the first place. Fight him instead. God, this is stressing me. Give me some grapes." He murmured as I passed him the bowl of grapes as we watched the two females fight.

"That's what I'm thinking, my pride could never." I relaxed as he started massaging my head.

The woman on the screen cried. 'He loves me, not you.' The other woman across the screen pointed at the woman before replying. 'Bitch, he'll always come back to me.' Then she wiggled her ass.

Alessio and I let out a huge gasp at the TV. They have no shame, like really? I could never, while the man stood laughing at both.

"Hope they leave the bastard, even though they're acting senseless over a man- they still deserve better." He tsk, and I nod in agreement.

We spent the rest of the entire day together laughing and having fun. Even acting like some of the characters on the TV where we fake fight each other.

I laid in bed remembering that day, we've been closer ever since much to Tyson's dismay. Yeah we're still together, I do feel guilty of course but that'll never happen again.

I don't even know if Tyson and I are even dating or not, we don't even talk everyday or things like that.

Alessio and I have been keeping it strictly friends and I won't lie, I'm starting to have feelings for him.

I think I'm going crazy.

Tyson on the other hand, I feel like there's something wrong there. I don't know what exactly but something feels off with him.

"I'm leaving now, babe." Tyson said getting up after he failed trying to have sex with me even when I told him I'm on my period.

I told him I'm not ready to have sex with him as yet and even though he's understanding about it, he still tries every time he gets the opportunity.

"Okay, see you at school tomorrow." I told him as a frown made its way to his face after reading a message on his phone.

"Remember to wear enough make-up to cover up those things on your face." He said and I sighed.