Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |

⑅𝑇𝑊: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠; 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒- 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐼𝑓 𝐼𝑡 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.

⚠️ 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑖𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒.⊝

Short Chapter. (1308 words).

A Week After The Engagement

I'm nervous. A total nervous wreck, if you ask me.

I asked for this though so I had nothing to complain about. Right?

I can't believe he killed my fiance and daughter with the entire Romano family.

It's been a stressful week, dealing with the deaths of my loved ones. It's still hard to get over the fact that Alessio is gone for good, my daughter is gone for good.

What did I do to deserve this shit? I didn't even get to marry Alessio.

Our time was cut short. Too short.

How will I live without them? They've been so good to me- now I'm widow and childless because of my crazy ex who escaped to get his revenge.

I hate this, I hate him and I'm gonna kill him for taking everything from me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh.

Just kidding.... hehe!

We were on our way to the dungeon to see Tyson, my crazy ex. They had him here for a while living in torture which he deserves.

Alessio, Silas and Killian were coming with me. They're like the best friends trio- I swear.

They did tell Killian about their family secret and he didn't have any problem with it, the three has become best of friends- especially Alessio and Killian.

"Princess, are you sure you're ready for this?" Alessio asked as we stepped out of the car and he pecked my lips.

I'm not sure I was but I need to and Alessio is just fulfilling my wish and I'm thankful.

"I'm sure, I want to see him." I said and he nods.

A while later he finally open the door to the dungeon and I scrunched my face up at the smell of blood.

I almost laugh when I got inside and see what they did. "I kind of chained him to the wall because well I think he looked better that way." Alessio whispered and my eyes widened.