Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|

~Recap~

I rolled my eyes as she tells Sky about her new dolls that I bought for her- correction, that she blackmailed me to buy for her.

After she fell asleep on the phone, we hang up and I was tired by then so I immediately fell asleep on Sky's breasts.

Sue me, they're comfortable.

~~

"Please, I'm sorry

"Please, I'm sorry." Sky screamed as I lifted her over my shoulder and walked into the water.

"You're very feisty, don't you think?" I asked slapping her ass as she giggled.

"Fuck you, nerd." She slapped back my butt making me jump.

"You'd like that, don't you?" I smirk as I dived into the water with her. We've been here for the past three days now, we explored a lot of places and now we're finally at the beach.

Sky glared at me as she came back up wiping her face. "You let my hair get wet you asshole."

Oops.

"Did I?" I asked sarcastically.

"Do you even know how much time it took for me to curl it like this?" She stomped in the water and I gulped.

"The most important thing is that you still look beautiful." I grinned. My smile was wiped off immediately when she splashed the salt water in my face.

"Fuck, it's burning my eyes Sky." I screamed trying to wipe it but it only burn more.

"Oh, my bad." She mocked and I glared. "I love you."

My face softened at her words. "I love you more, but I'm still going to kill you."

She pouts then screamed running out of the water with me not far behind. I scooped her up and she squealed loudly. "You've been a very bad girl, hm?" I smirk as she squirmed in my arms.

"I've been a very very bad girl." She bit my earlobe as I sat down with her in the sand. "Are you gonna punish me, daddy?"

Oh shit.

"We don't need to see any free porn here." Silas said behind us and I groaned. Sky escaped my clutches as I got distracted.

That girl is in so much trouble.

"Happy to see that your sex life is adventurous." Silas smirk.

I blushed red. "Shut up." I groan loudly.

"In all honesty, I'm happy that you finally got what you wanted Sio. You deserve it and more." He smiled pinching my cheeks.

"You know I love you as my twin, but don't ever pinch my cheeks again you dumbfuck." I popped his finger and he cried out.