Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |

• Do Not Try This With Your Partner

Do Not Try This With Your Partner. Well, That's If You Have A Death Wish— • hehe....

——Mature Content: +18 ⚠️ 𝐺𝑢𝑛 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑≁

I just came out of the bathroom after my shower, everyone is in the movie room watching a movie except me. I put on my dress and walked out of the room to the movie room so that I can join them.

"I feel like I'm gonna buy every share in that fucking company." I heard Alessio talking to Silas.

I rolled my eyes, even while watching a movie they're talking about business. I saw all the couples spread out on the sofas together except Alessio. He was on one by himself.

He looked back, eyes landing on me and he gulped looking at my attire. My dress was very short and I know it'll tempt him even more.

"It's not like you can't buy it though, so why don't you?" Silas asked Alessio and he regain back his composure.

He leaned back into his seat, patting his thigh and spread his legs open— inviting me to sit on his lap.

I need him, so bad and at this point, I don't care where.

"I can, and I will in due time." He continued his conversation as I sat on his lap, pressing my back to his chest and enjoy his body warmth.

He put the thick blanket over us and wrapped his arm around my waist, giving my shoulder a kiss.

I wanted more— no I needed more.

I spread my legs a bit and bring his hands down my thighs. Thank God for the thick blanket and the dark room with only the TV light because no one can see anything.

"That motherfucker is gonna taste the power of the Romano's soon." Silas said hugging Zina.

He rubbed my thigh and I just knew he knew what I wanted. Holy fuck. I am completely blinded by lust right now.