Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |

~Recap~

I can just imagine her laying in bed with a pillow between her thighs as she curled up into a small ball. She always sleeps like then, I don't know why but I love it nonetheless.

Tomorrow I'll meet the asshole who made her cry so many times, who hurt her, who ruined her. I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget even in hell.

With that, I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber with a certain green eyed princess filling my dreams.

~~

⑅𝑇𝑊: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠; 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑒, 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒-  𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐼𝑓 𝐼𝑡 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.⑅

After having breakfast with the family

After having breakfast with the family. Silas, papa and I drove away to the underground dungeon cell that he was being kept in. 

"Did he?" Papa asked me as he took a left turn down the streets.

"Yeah." I kept my answer short to not expose much about Sky's life.

"Can we take turns?" Silas asked making me chuckle with a nod.

The road to the underground basement was surrounded by tall trees on both sides of the road. This is my second time coming here actually.

Today is day three of being here, yesterday we had a family day with each other even though everyone couldn't make it, so we didn't get to come here. It was so fun, the only thing that I missed there was Sky.

We talked after she came from the club last night, although she was super drunk- I made sure she was safe.

Unknown to her, I hired a bodyguard to watch over her until I'm back.

I still didn't get to see her yet because the road was blocked so she couldn't reach home as yet but I'll be seeing her later.

My sunshine.

The moment the car parked, I jumped out ready to have some real fun. Some people may look at me and see a kind, quiet, shy nerd but underneath all that I'm screwed up in the head.

Well what did you expect? I am my father's son after all.

Papa's the sweetest person in the world but he'll slit your throat within a second if you ever cross him or his family.

We're all psychopaths at the end of the day and I love my family to the fullest.

"Ready son?" Papa asked and we nodded as I placed my gun in the holder on my waist as they carried the bag with the weapons inside.