Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |

I opened my door only for someone to knock me in the forehead

I opened my door only for someone to knock me in the forehead. What the fuck? I looked up to see Alessio's eyes widened.

"Shit, I'm sorry Sky. I was about to knock on the door but you suddenly opened it." He said in a sorry tone.

I smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here so late?" I asked, concerned and he swallowed harshly.

"You look beautiful." He compliments and I frowned. "Yes, even with acne. It doesn't take away your beauty." He continued knowing what I was thinking.

I felt my face getting hot and I smiled. "Thank you."

"I-I have something to tell you." He swallowed harshly and I nod telling him to continue. "You need to leave, Tyson."

My eyes widened at his suggestion before I started glaring at him. "Excuse me?"

"He's not right for you, Sky." He said pleadingly.

"Who are you to tell me who's not right for me?"

"A friend who cares about you, why can't you see I'm just looking out for you?" He complains. "The guy is a w-walking red flag."

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" I almost shouted at him.

"Skylar he's cheating on you okay? I saw him with a girl before he came here." He tells me and I let out a laugh.

"So you think because you saw him with a girl, he's cheating?" I was upset.

"I saw them kissing, what more proof is there?" He asked, frustrated.

"Oh, I get it now." I started laughing and he looked at me confused so I continued. "You're trying to break us up, isn't it? because apparently you have feelings for me? Tyson already told me you'll come with this but I didn't believe him."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You really think I'd ruin your relationship? you knew me before him Sky, why would you believe him over me?"

I wanted to believe it, but I just couldn't. Especially not from someone who has feelings for me.

"I know he's not cheating on me Alessio, why are you trying to break us apart? first it was about him cutting your breaks and now this?" I screamed at him with tears and he clenched his jaw.

"Sky, baby don't cry." He said coming closer wiping my tears. "I promise, I'm not lying."

"No." I choked out pushing him away from me. "You're lying. You don't even have proof of both things."

"Please believe me." He came closer again.

"No, you're just jealous because I'm with someone else and not you. I know you have feelings for me, cut the crap Alessio. I'm not leaving him no matter what you say and even if he did cheat, I did too." I snapped at him.

He just stared at me for a while, shaking his head. "I fucking love you Sky, I'm not gonna pretend that I don't because I do and if you weren't so busy dating him, you'd see that the only person I've ever wanted to be with is you." He yelled as tears streamed down my face.