Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |

~Recap~

"Barbie?" She asked, Oh Lord, she's starting to blackmail me already.

"Yes Rissa, I'll send barbie dolls for you okay?" I said and she jumped excitedly.

"Wuv you, Dada."

"Love you more, sunshine."

~~

"Thanks for meeting with me, Dominico

"Thanks for meeting with me, Dominico." I said as he hugged me.

Dominico Perez, 23 years old. Son of Larry and Aurora Perez. My parents longtime best friends.

"Anything for my good friend." He smirk as we sat down. He held up his hands calling a waitress to us, she came with red cheeks as he checked her out.

"Get us a bottle of champagne, beautiful." He winked and she blushed even more.

Like father, like son.

I didn't expect anything different at all, after all his father was the one who Matteo my older brother learnt the playboy game from.

After she went away I looked over at him. "You're never gonna change, huh?" I chuckled as he smirked.

"Why have one when you can have plenty." He says and I shook my head.

"STD is a thing, my guy." I tapped his head and he groaned.

"And that's why they made condom." He chuckled.

"God, you guys are so weird. I could never just push my dick in someone I only saw for 2 seconds." I cringed at the thought.

The waitress came back and poured out the champagne for us. I took a sip and nod. As soon as she left, he spoke up. "For me, pussy is pussy. It doesn't even matter." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. I'm suddenly feeling sorry for Aunt Aurora because his son got all of Uncle Larry's genes.

"Nico, I didn't come here to debate about pussy." I said with a laugh.

He laughed as well. "True. Okay, let's get down to business." He got into his business mood now.

"The best restaurant you have, I want it." I said unbuttoning my jacket suit.

I don't normally wear suits because well I just don't like it.

"You already have restaurants, why do you even want more?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"I just need it, yeah? What's the price?"

"Hm, my restaurants cost over millions." He says and I hummed.

I knew that, even though I owned two restaurants. "You know money isn't an issue, I want the best one." I said sipping my wine.

"You're looking at a 18.5 million, Alessio."