𝟝𝟝 • ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"It's good to have you back," Jean said, "You were always a leader."

I looked at him. "I never really left." I replied. I placed a hand on his shoulder while passing him to go to my family. Yes, I left the military to take care of my family, but when I was allowed I was still training and exercising. I had so much communication with Erwin while he was alive and now Hanji has commander. I've pulled a lot of strings behind the scenes. The fact that Kylie had been working as a spy against the Yeagerist this entire time was all due to me. 

I knelt down in front of my kids. "You listen to every word anyone who is standing here says. Do you understand?" I said to them.

They nodded. They all embraced me. I held them in my arms as well. I kissed the top of all their heads. I loved them all so, so much. The only person who could compare to how much I loved my children was Levi and even then if Levi ever went crazy, which he'd never, I would put him down to protect my babies.

"If it gets too scary, you'll be with Daddy. Just close your eyes and cover your ears." I told them. I stood up to face Levi.

He held my face in his hand. He leaned in to press our foreheads together. "Be careful." He told me.

"You know I always am." I smiled slightly at his concern. He's always had this concern for me even before I fell in love with him. I detached myself from him. "Keep them as innocent as can be." I said referring to our children. He nodded.

Everyone dispersed to their positions. "Max." I called out. He came up to me, we ran together.

|||

I separated from the group. I had already told him all their roles and they were capable enough of following orders and thinking on their feet.

I took Max with me to sneak into their armory. I signaled Max to go scope out the area. He came back informing me there were soldiers guarding the weapons even with all the havoc.

The sounds of thuderspears, gunshots, Titan transformations, and explosives filled the air.

Despite that, I had a job. I ran into through the cobblestone road to get closer to the armory. When I was close enough, I shoot my gear into the air which caught the attention of the Yeagerist guarding the entrance. I immediately switched gears to the ground. I zipped in front of them, dodging their gunshots. I stabbed my swords through both of their throats. They coughed up once before going limb. The only thing keeping them hoisted up was my swords. When I pulled my swords out the wall, they both fell to the ground.

I closed their eyes.

Sleep well, Damion... Joseph.

I walked into their armory. I stole guns and a few thunderspears. By now, everyone should be making their way towards the boat.

I zipped our to the tracks near by, knowing that Floch had already ordered for reinforcements. I did not need to stay. Shadies was on his way to come help us. I just needed to make a delivery to him.

I found him on horseback and landed next to him.

"Long time, (F/n)." Shadies said to me. "I heard you were expecting another. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Keith." I replied, meaning the gratitude for many things. Thanking him for being my commander as a cadet, thanking him for congratulating me, thanking him for coming to help stop Eren, thanking him for the sacrifice he'll make for us.

"The Yeagerist are coming with reinforcements." Keith stated.

I handed him a Thunder Spear. "Show them how much of a frightening commander you are." I said. I spoke once more, taking a single second to look at the grassy terrain in front of us. "You know... I never asked to be a special person. I was born to be the hope to Paradise Island and protect them, come back as their true ruler. I was born a (L/n) and bared a curse. Truth is, you're doing much more for the people of this island than I ever will. As a commander, you have succeeded. And as a person, you are not selfish. Thank you, Keith." I repeated.