𝟛𝟝 • ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔼𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥

Your POV

Levi and weren't listening to half of the things that the officiant was saying. We were too busy messing around, insulting people, and complaining. As the ceremony went on, Levi looked more and more like he was going to punch the officiant.

Finally it came time for the vows, Levi readjusted his hold on my hands. He rolled his eyes when the officiant finally stopped talking.

"My vows? I can't wait for this to be over. I'm so tired of hearing this old guy's voice. I don't know the fu–"

"Children!" I scolded to censor his swears.

"Erwin talked me into this. I don't need to stand in front of a crowd to prove that I love you. This brat right here is the best thing to step foot on this planet. None of your wives could compare. So with the power invested in me by myself, I now pronounce my brat and I, husband and wife, if any of you have something to say we can take it outside..."

The officiant tried to speak but Levi shushed him. "Do not interrupt her." Levi turned to me, "You have anything you want to say?" He asked.

"I think you've got it all." I said, smiling at the man I'm marrying.

"Good. Can we go now?" Levi asked.

"Aren't you going to kiss me? I didn't get dressed up for nothing." I said.

"Tch, if I wanted to kiss you, I would've by now. I don't owe you sh–"

Erwin cleared his throat to block out his curse word. People in the stand were either shaking their head because they knew Levi or laughing at our dynamic.

I pouted, Levi held my hips to close to his. Our forehead rested against each other. He smiled at me which shocked the Scout members there. "You're such a brat you know."

"Yeah, but I'm your brat." I replied while wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"You may now kiss the bride." The officiant spoke. Levi was about to beat the shit out of him. He was so tired of the sound of the officiant's voice.

"Levi, baby, he's just doing his job." I said while holding him back. "Just doing his job."

"Levi! If you don't kiss her, I will!" Hanji screaned. She finally got out of Moblit's chokehold.

Fear struck my eyes because knowing Hanji she will. He glared at her. He pulled me into a gentle kiss. I smiled against his lips. I could feel his smile against mine. The cheers and claps filled the ross. We pulled away while looking into each other's eyes.

Unexpectedly, Levi lifted me up and carried me down the isle to exit while everyone continued to cheer. As we made our way out the church there were crowds of people out there. I waved and smiled at them. I blew kisses out every so enough. Until Levi helped me into the carriage.

|||

At the reception, Levi and I could talk more freely. We mostly got to watch and comment on everyone. The funniest part had to be when Hanji was exposing Levi for how he acted when he first fell for me. I found it cute especially when Levi started blushing in embarrassment, but he wouldn't let me see him blush.