𝟘𝟠 • 𝕋𝕖𝕒

Warning: Mentions of abuse, violence, and rape are seen in this chapter. Please be mindful if you are not comfortable reading explicit content.

Your POV

I walked into the mess hall and everyone's eyes were on me. Section Commander Hanji swung her arm around me and spoke lowly. "So you and Shorty have been hanging out?" I asssumed she was talking about Levi.

"Yeah, I saw you two holding hands and riding together. Do you have a crush on Levi?" She asked.

I shook my head. No one has made me cry like that since my parents died besides Ryan. I'm not comparing the Captain to Ryan, the Captain is genuine and doesn't intentionally hurt me.

The Captain intrigued me, his personality was interesting, and my time with him wasn't bad, but he's my Captain. He is strong people, I've seen his sympathetic more humane side though it was very blunt. A bunch of girls had crushes on Captain Levi, who could blame them he was like a god. His reputation has led many to admire him and their admiration turned to more than just that, but I'm not just a girl... I'm an engaged woman, I wasn't really allowed to like the Captain. Besides that I don't even know who the Captain was.

"That's too bad because I would have loved to see the two of you together." She admitted. "You should come eat lunch with us." After I grabbed a tray, she led me to a table with Eld, Gunther, Oruo, Petra, and Eren. I sat down next to Eren and Hanji especially since all these people were new to me. The only reason I knew they're names was because Levi talked about his squad fire just a bit in our time outside.

"(F/n), rumor has it that Captain wants you on the squad and I understand why 29 kills is pretty goddamn impressive." Eld said.

"Tch, I have more." Oruo said.

"What about before you left the walls? How many did you have then?" Petra asked. Oruo rolled his eyes and kept silent.

"The Captain hand picks everyone on his squad so it would make sense why he'd be tough on you and spend time with you." Petra said. Tough on me? He hadn't really treated me any harasser than the others. He apologized for his comment. I would like to think he was spending time with me because he enjoyed my company and not just for his squad. At least, that's what it felt like.

"How cool would that be? We would be together again like the good old days." Eren said and flashed me a smile. This was my first time interacting with a group of people since my secret was outed. I didn't know how to feel about it not bothering them say all.

"I just think Shorty might have other intentions," Hanji said right as the Captain took a seat at the table. Everyone went silent.

"Other intentions for what?" He asked in his low voice.

"For spending time with (F/n). I think it's because Captain Clean is starting to like her instead of just wanting her on your squad." Hanji said. I loved how she wasn't scared of Captain Levi at all.

He looked over at me with his dark, emotionless eyes. He looked me up and down. "Tch." Was his only comment on the matter.

"Ah, so Shorty doesn't deny it," Hanji said with a bright smile that was almost borderline creepy.

"Petra, Eld, Gunther, Oruo, I need you four to take over training with the recruits today. Oruo, you're in charge of Eren for the time being." Was all he said before leaving.

|||

After training, I knocked on Captain's door. "Name and business." He said. I couldn't say anything so I just entered.