𝟙𝟟 • 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕗𝕚𝕤𝕙

So many ghost readers, man.
_______________

Your POV

What's best for me my ass? What did that short hag know? Who does he think he is making decisions for me like he's my father? To think I spent my time and energy loving that man, only for him to turn his back against me. Is this some sick joke on me?

"(F/n). (F/n), please calm down." Armin said. He placed a hand on my shoulder. I stopped taking my frustration out on the tree in front of me. "I know you're upset, but being angry isn't going to solve anything. You have to talk to him."

Even if I despised the idea, he was right we'd have to talk to each other.

|||

"This is not a discussion." Levi said to me. "What's been done is done?"

"Can you just listen to me?" I wrote. "Ever since our talk last night, you've been acting as if you're my protector or something. I don't need protecting, I can handle myself. You're not husband and you're not my father. This was not your decision to make."

"But I am your Captain." He stated. "As I said before, this is not a discussion. I have things I have to do. You should go and do something some of your chores."

I saluted.

Levi glared at me. "Stop that. You know you don't have to do that with me."

I kept my gaze forward and held my salute. Levi frowned at me. "Fine. Dismissed." He ordered. I walked out. I closed the door behind me. I leaned against the wall next to his door and crossed my arms.

This is my fourth attempt in trying to talk to him. He just keeps shutting me down. Is he doing this to hurt me? What's his goal?

Don't cry... not over him. Don't do it. He's not worth your tears. I forced them back and walked off.

|||

I went about my day as I usually would with the exception of spending time and talking to Levi. Petra invited me to sit with her during lunch today. Even after what happened at breakfast, I sucked up my ego and sat with Levi's squad.

Levi took a seat at the table as well. I think everyone could sense the bad blood between us.

"Anyways, the expedition is only a little more than a week away." Eren said. "(F/n), it's going to be our first, remember when we said we were going to do this thing together, how are you feeling about it now?"

Eren unknowingly hit a nerve. I averted my gaze from him. "Eren, (F/n)'s not going on this expedition or any as a matter of fact. In eleven days, she's officially discharged from the military." Levi stated.

"Wait, (F/n) but–"

Eren was cut off by my exit. I left the mess hall.

|||

I knocked on Levi's door. "Name and business." He said. I entered. He turned around and looked at me and turned back around to the work in front of him. "What is it, (F/n)?" He asked.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind as he was sat in his chair. I was taking a different approach from the last times I tried to talk to him. "Spit it out." He demanded.

I grabbed a sheet of paper and started writing. "Why did you pull me from the expedition?" I asked him.

"I already told you. I don't like repeating myself." He stated.

"What's the real reason?" I kept instigating. "If that's the only reason then that's stupid. Since my ankle and hands didn't stop you from punishing me or giving me laps. So what's different now?"