𝟙𝟝 • 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

Hangi POV

There was no denying that Levi and (F/n) were a thing. They were close to one another. It wouldn't be obvious unless you weren't close to one of them, they still acted like recruit and captain because they kept their lives private.

However, they both showed they cared by action rather than words.

The way (F/n) visited him with tea every day or the way Levi checked up on her. They both made sure they were taking care of themselves. In one instance:

(F/n) didn't show up to training on time nor was she at breakfast. Levi said to Eren, "Eren, go check on my brat?"

Eren came back in panic, "Guys, it's happening it again." Mikasa, Jean, Armin, Connie, and Sasha rushed into her dorm. She laid there completely motionless in deep sleep. Everyone tried to get her up.

"Oi, what's happening with her?" Levi entered the room.

"Well (F/n) has a lot of nightmares, but the ones like this are called sleep paralysis, sir, but for whatever reason (F/n) has an extreme form of it. Nothing like it is written anywhere. She gets sort of trapped in this dream. She's conscious, she just can't move or communicate." Armin said. We tried everything: talking to her, shaking her, splashing water on her, slapping her.

"This has happened before?" Levi asked.
"Yes," Eren said.

"What did you usually do to get her up?" Levi asked.

"I don't know usually Annie made her snap out of it. I don't know what she did or how she did it." Armin answered.

Levi walked over to her bed, he checked her pulse, his eyes slightly widened in horror. "What is it, Captain?" Jean asked.

"Her pulse is slowing down." He turned over to her. Levi took a moment to think. He took a knife and slit up her arm. She instantly woke up pinned him down to her bed in panic, her arms secured his wrist.

She released him and clenched onto her bleeding arm. She silently screamed in evident pain, her mouth was open but no sound came out. The gash, itself, looked extremely painful. It was a bloody mess. "Brat." Levi said, Eren gave him the first aid. "Oi, go back to training."

I stayed and watched while everyone else left. Levi treated her wound and carefully wrapped bandages around her arm. "Sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." Levi said to her. "How long has this been happening?"

She drew letters in his palm. "Since you were little. Is it always the same?" She flipped her hands from side to side to signal kind of. Levi didn't push his boundaries, he knew it was a topic she'd not like to talk about at least not right now.

After he finished wrapping the bandages around her arm. She tried to get up but Levi stopped her. "Sit your ass down. You almost died on me and we haven't even left the walls yet. I'm gonna get my squad to handle training, I'll be here with you for the day."

She nodded and sat at the edge of her bed and comb her hands through her hair, she took a deep breath. "It's okay, whatever it is. It's okay." Levi sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder, she snuggled into his grip. "Don't make me hurt you again. I don't like doing it, you scared the fuck out of me. And here I thought I had no more fucks to give."