𝟛𝟟 • ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
In addition to Levi's Birthday!
_______________

Your POV

I felt the need to stop. I couldn't spend another minute in the carriage. Everything made me feel sick, I was in so much pain all over my body. It didn't help that I had been traveling so much. My duchess duties were the funniest things in the world, I thought with heavy loads of sarcasm.

"Maria, please, get them to stop," I ordered. She spoke to the driver and they paused the trip. Maria helped me to step out the carriage.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern written in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just need air is all." I stated. I groaned and braced my sides.

"I think you should rest. I'll go talk to the chauffeurs stay here." Maria said. She walked away to figure something out. After, she came back. "Well, the scouts base isn't too far. We can stay there for the day, but if we're going to make it to Trost in time we'll be leaving at midnight."

"Maria, I can't go back in that carriage. I will die," I told her.

"Just for a few minutes, I'll even get the boys to hold your hands." Maria insisted. I rolled my eyes at her and abide by her wish.

|||

When we arrived at the Scouts' base, it was around four in the morning. Thanks to Erwin who never slept, he greeted us upon our unexpected arrival.

I went to go hug Erwin. He returned my embrace. My now growing stomach was in the way. "It's so good to see you." He said.

"Likewise." I responded. I let go.

"Maria," Erwin said.
"Erwin," she replied.

Erwin held her hand that wasn't carrying Jonathan, he bowed his head and brought her hand up to his lips to kiss her knuckles. Erwin's gestured caused Maria to smile widely.

"Freedom!" Sam cheered while jumping out the carriage. "Mr. Erwin!" He cheered once again, this time when he saw Erwin. He ran to him at full force him, tripping his mother in the process. Erwin used his only arm to both support Maria and prevent Jonathan from falling her hand. Maria landed on Erwin's chest while both of their hands were placed on one another to hold Jonathan. Cluelessly, Sam was playing with Erwin's empty sleeve.

Erwin and Maria softly chuckled. Their eyes met one another, they stared at one another. They continued to until Jonathan started getting fussy.

Erwin gave us all rooms to stay in for the time being.

|||
Levi POV

Everyone was given the day off for the expedition that's started tomorrow morning. I wore a simple suit and went about my day.

I woke up every morning in an empty bed. I sat up and put on my wedding band. I looked over to the spot (F/n) used to sleep and sighed. At least, after the expedition I'll get to see her for a few hours and then it's back to this.

I went through my morning routine and got a few papers in before heading out to breakfast where my squad— Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, and Sasha— were all already seated. All of them were (F/n)'s friends from training corps. I don't know how she managed to deal with them or rather had so much control over them especially since she was mute.

I ignored the ruckus they were causing at breakfast and sipped on my tea.

I never thought much of my mornings, this one wasn't any different not until I saw Erwin enter with Maria.