𝟚𝟛 • ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤

Levi POV

"That's completely setting her up." I told Erwin. I leaned against the wall while crossing my arms.

"It's a letter to Annie from (F/n). Annie won't know it's us and since you have almost identical handwriting to (F/n) I need you to compose it." Erwin stated.

"Captain," Armin said, "I know you want to believe (F/n) is innocent, I do too, but it's hard to detect a lie from writing. It's hard to believe she was the only one to survive. Annie didn't kill people she knew, (F/n) was nowhere to be found during the expedition, after the expedition, and arrived one day after."

"Tch. She's back for one day and now you want to accuse her of treason."

"Levi, you want proof this is how we'll get it. We'll intersect Annie's response before it hits (F/n). No one will know not even (F/n)." Erwin stated.

I took a seat and waited for them to tell me what to write.

By the time I got back to my room, (F/n) was already fast asleep. My plans were interrupted once again. I hid away the ring and necklace. Maybe another day. I sat across the bed from her and watched her sleeping figure. I gently kissed her forehead, hoping she had nothing to do with this.

Erwin never gives me a fucking break. I got up and sat at my desk to start working.

|||
Your POV

Now that I was officially a part of Levi's squad, I had to move my things to the new base. The move was going to take place after their plan in the Stokes's District. I wanted to warn Annie but the Commander was already on my tail, so I was left to think Annie could fend for herself.

For now, Levi was helping pack my things up in preparation for that day. I put everything in a corner. I dusted off my hands and smiled softly at him. Everyone has been taking it easy except for the higher ups. Levi, especially, has been occupied but still, he makes time to spend with me.

Though I was trying to stay positive and be supportive of Levi after his losses, I kept help but feel a bit empty. Without my Petra, Oluo, Gunther, and Eld and my last piece of my parents my neck.

I turned my back towards him for a second to grab my jacket.

"(F/n) (L/n), you are under arrest." Two MPs were standing in my room. They both approached me.

Levi stood between me and the two policemen. "Don't fucking touch her." He commanded. "What for?" He asked.

"The murder of Ryan Greene and his parents, Johann and Rachel Greene." One of them stated.

I looked at Levi just as confused as he was.

"They will seek your end. Keep yourself clean, they will exploit anything they have on you." Ryan's words repeated in my head. Wait, no. Ryan is dead... that day was he telling the truth. Did they do this to him? Who are they? He was warning me about this.

"When was the time of the murder?" Levi asked.

"Yesterday, most likely in the morning." The officer answered. When I was riding back to HQ. There'd be no one to check my alibi that way. No doubt they thought this through. "Stop asking questions, we are here to take her with us. Step aside."

Levi tch'd under his breath. I placed a hand on his shoulder telling him it was okay. I went with the two MPs.

Levi POV