𝟙𝟚 • ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Levi POV

Hanji sat with her own squad for once. (F/n) was with her at that table. Everyone was either was laughing or yelling at Hanji for being either crazy or inappropriate. (F/n) looked content with being there. (F/n) on Hanji's squad... over my dead body.

"Aw! That's so cute!" Hanji screamed. (F/n) sat there glaring at both her and Moblit.

"Say ah." Moblit teased while holding a spoon of soup. (F/n) continued glaring at him. "(F/n), you can't exactly use your hands right now, you drop everything you pick up. So open wide." She crossed her arms. "Would you rather starve?" She nodded. Moblit rolled his eyes at her behavior, "Would you rather me call the Captain to shove your food down your throat?"

She submitted and opened her mouth. Moblit feed her like a child. "Who's a big girl? You are, yes, you are." She said and playfully punched her cheeks. She slapped his hand away from her.

The two of them have been hanging out a lot lately. They got along really quick. I wasn't bothered by it. If she was around him more, the less time she would be around me therefore not in my thoughts.

|||
Your POV

After breakfast, there was a brief break before training. I wrote to Annie about my current situation.

Dear Annie,

     How are you doing? Have you made any friends or are you still just being by your lonesome? I actually do miss you a lot. It's not the same without you here. With your absence, a lot has happened.
     You must have already received an invitation to my wedding. Well, I'm hoping it won't happen. I wrote to the King and, hopefully, he will fall for my bluff. Unfortunately, I don't know how long I'll have to wait for a response. Until then I have to keep this stupid ring around my finger.
      I've made friends with the members of the special operations squad, Eld, Gunther, Petra, Oruo, and Captain Levi as well as Squad Leader Hanji Zoe and her assistant Moblit. They are all very good people.
     I've especially grown close to Captain Levi. I don't know how exactly to describe our relationship. At the start, Captain and I do much about one another. We've seen each other in our most vulnerable state, but nowadays he distances himself from me. It kind of bothers me because I did like being around the Captain, before he became really strict and unapproachable. I don't know. I want to think I could have someone to talk to, to hold, to go for security and they do the same for me. I don't know if I see that in the Captain? Or if he sees that in me? I have these feelings that feel so misplaced and feel so unnecessary. It's not really important anyway I guess. I just hope you're doing okay. Tell me how everything is in Sina.

Your Dorky Friend,
(F/n) (L/n)

Writing a simple letter was way harder than before. My hands were starting to cramp leading to not quite unbearable pain but a lot of it. I carefully sealed the letter and had it sent out.

I decided to take off my bandages and have a look at my hands. They weren't red anymore, they were a nasty, bruised black and blue. I applied ointment on my hands and wrapped them in new bandages. They'll heal in time, but for that to happen I have to let them rest, which wasn't going to happen any time soon.

I headed out to the fields for training. Throughout, Captain spit out insults and criticism at me due to my lack of ability to perform the task due to my hands. I decided to ignore the pain and just do as I was told.