𝟙𝟛 • 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

Ehh... sorry for taking so long to update. I forgot I had this chapter laying around waiting for attention.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your POV

I was writing a long letter to Captain. Captain talked to himself when he was fucked up, I heard everything he said in his office. In the background, I could hear Eren talking to the others.

"What is she doing?" Eren asked.
"Maybe writing another letter to Annie." Armin predicted.

"For two hours?" Jean asked.
"Maybe." Eren replied
"If that's the case, why does she look so irritated then?" Connie asked.

"She skipped lunch. I get irritated when I'm hungry." Sasha commented.

"You're always hungry." Reiner said in response.

"Exactly." Sasha replied and chomped down on a baked potato.

"I don't think it's that, guys. Look her room is clean. (F/n) never cleans her room. It's actually concerning. Something is going on in her head." Armin said. Armin was correct as usual. My head was cleared, I knew what I wanted and how'd I get it. I decided to change up my room to better suit my mindset at the moment.

"Yeah, she hasn't been interacting with anyone." Jean added on.

I took Sasha's potato and told her she would only get it back if she gave a letter to Captain without reading it.

Levi POV

There was a knock on my office door. "Name and Business." I demanded.

"Sasha Blouse, sir, you have a letter." She said.

"Enter." She handed it to me and saluted. "Dismissed." She immediately ran out.

Dear Captain Levi,

Out of everyone on this Camp, I would expect you to have your emotions more in check than everyone else. Not because you're Captain but because you are the most peculiar about them.

I'm the most upset at the fact that you weren't being honest with me. I told you we're someone I could confide in. Trust has to go both ways. I trusted that you could confide in me too.

For the past few days, you have made me feel like absolute shit. Everyone was defending you, hell even I was defending you. But the reason you were being such a dick is because you chose not to be honest with not only me, but yourself.

I cleaned, I accepted punishments, I trained, I did everything I'm expected to do or anything you assigned me to do. I kept thinking to myself if this is was what it meant to be a Scout than I don't think I'm cut out for this. I was being physically drained and as someone who relies on their physical being more than their mental, being physically drained meant losing the only thing I had left in this world. I'm not going to lie was considering to resign my post as a soldier. I was considering just accepting my fate and living with Ryan.

The letter ended there, there was another knock on my door. "Name and Business." I demanded.

"Armin Arlert, sir, you have a letter." He said. "Enter." I started. He handed it to me and saluted. "Dismissed." He saluted and left.