𝟛𝟞 • 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖

I know. I know I disappeared for a while. Sorry, guys but I'm finally back and hopefully this time actually regularly. If you're interested in my disappearance I kind of explained in my rant book.

Your POV

It was officially, Levi's last day in the capital with me. He woke up bright and early and prepared for his departure. I would have helped him, but since he noticed I was in pain, he insisted that I rest.

He put his things by the door and sat next to me on my bed. "Come on, it's time for you to get up. Maybe moving around will help with the cramps." Levi held my hands and dragged me off of bed.

I went to the bathroom and went through my normal morning routine. I did my hair and wore a dress.

"We still have most of the day before I go. What do you want to do?" Levi asked me.

"It's been three days already?" I asked in slight disappointment, "Maybe after breakfast we could go into town. I want to get you somethings before you go. Oh I promised, Maria I'd watch after Jonathan and Sam today."

"Okay, well then let's go." Levi held my hand and led me to the dinning hall, where Historia was already seated. She greeted us good morning.

"Captain, how'd you enjoy your time here?" Historia asked.

"It was fine until this brat made me stay awake with her when she couldn't sleep." Levi answered.

"That was for one night and you were so sweet about it, since when did you of all people value sleep? Historia, I swear he's the sweetest person alive when we are alone, but if you put him in front of anyone else he has his reputation to uphold."

"I don't doubt it." Historia chuckled. "I'll go see what they're making for breakfast. I'll be back."

After she left the room, I turned to Levi who closed his eyes and crossed his arms while sitting him in seat.

"Levee?" I said, I got his attention.

He hummed in response and kept his eyes closed.

"Did you know I can fit my whole world in the palm of my hands?" I said.

"That's impos-" Levi started. I cut him off my holding his cheeks in my palms. He opened his eyes to looked at me smiling at him. He turned away, his cheeks were flushed pink. "I have a reputation." He stated.

"My love doesn't care about your reputation. It cares that you'll be safe during this next mission." I rested my forehead on his.

"Didn't I promise you that I would always come back to you?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, but we both know how it is out there." I said softly, my eyes focused on the ground.

Levi grabbed onto my chin and made me look in his eyes, "I promised you, the both of you... I'm not going anywhere." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Again with the only sweet when no one else is around," I slightly chuckled and kissed his cheek, "I'm fine with it that just means I'm the only one who gets to witness it."

Maria came with Sam and Jonathan. She thanked me for watching them for her. Maria got the day off which was very rare and I told her that she should actually enjoy it.

She kissed her boys goodbye and bid Levi and I goodbye.

|||

I held Sam and Jonathan's hands as I went into the market with Levi. While we walked people still congratulated Levi and I on our marriage. I would smile and thanked them, Levi would only look at them to acknowledge their presence.