𝟚𝟘 • ℕ𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

Levi POV

I slowly woke up only wearing a sheet. I slowly sat up, my eyes looked over to the moving figure. (F/n) was up and moving, she was moving things around and cleaning. Her room was not recognizable, everything was put into place, the mess that was here before was completely gone.

When she noticed I was awake, she walked over and placed a kiss on my forehead as a good morning. I pulled her down to sit on the bed next to me, I placed a kiss on her soft lips and pulled her close. I pulled away, a repeat of yesterday was not necessary.

I simply looked into her eyes. I pushed her hair away from her face. She has no idea how much I love her. "I love you." I admitted.

She slightly frowned, not at what I said but at the fact that she couldn't say it back. "I love you too." She mouthed. She handed me my clothes from yesterday. I didn't have anywhere to freshen up since recruits had community showers. I put them on.

I left since no one would be up by now, it would simple to sneak out and get to my office. I got to my office as planned. I put my hand to turn the knob. "Shorty!" Stupid Titan Lady screamed. Why the fuck? Mike was walking with Hanji.

"No one could find you yesterday after you got back. Where were you?" Hanji asked.

"That's none of your damn business." I said.

"Fine. Did everything go okay in Sina? Not the engagement, but you know with the ri—"

"Shut up, someone could hear you. You're so damn loud." I scolded her. "And yes it went fine." I answered her question.

"Alright then," Hanji said. "Well, now you can finally get with (F/n)."

"Especially since you smell like her right now," Mike commented.

"Keep your canine nose away from me." I glared at Mike. "Anyways if that's it I have other things to attend to."

|||

After I freshened up, I went back to (F/n)'s room. She didn't react to the opening and closing. I walked further into the room and stood behind her. She was drawing a picture of a field filled with grass, trees, flowers, and animals.

I placed a hand on hers to get her attention. "Get up, the last meal you ate was breakfast yesterday. You need to eat." I said. She nodded and walked to the mess hall with me. When we entered eyes were on the two of us, I ignored the glances as did (F/n)... at least she tried to.

We took a seat next to each other at the table. (F/n) waved and smiled at everyone. I greeted them good morning. Eld informed me of everything that happened yesterday.

"Speaking of yesterday, Captain, (F/n), where were you after you came back?" Eren asked.

"I was busy preparing for the expedition." I answered with a straight face, although it was a lie. "She was probably finalizing everything for the broken engagement." (F/n) nodded along with my excuse.

"Speaking of yesterday, I hope everything went okay." Petra said sweetly. (F/n) nodded and smiled.

|||

"Dismissed." I told everyone. "(F/n), come here." I said before she could walk off. She turned and walked in my direction. "You're training in the forest. Don't stop until I tell you to."