𝟙𝟜 • ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕠𝕡

Your POV

Levi and I walked back in together, we sat down where we were before. "Starting after the expedition (F/n) is officially on the squad." Levi stated bluntly. They all turned to me smiling, they all said encouraging and kind words. Eren was just happy to be with me again.

"Wait that means you turned down Hanji's request." Eren said. I nodded I tossed to my hand to show that she'll be okay. Seconds later, Moblit came in dragging Hanji by the strap. She was a "crying" mess, she wasn't quiet crying but she was. "Moblit, she turned down my requests. She doesn't love me." My eyes widened at the scene.

Levi got up, he slung Hanji over his shoulder and walked out. Knowing Levi, he probably told her to get her shit together. The both of them came back in. Hanji took a seat next to me. "Well, I see Shorty got you, but if you ever change your mind, you can always come to me. Just putting it out there." Hanji said eating closer and classier by the word. I simply smiled at her.

|||

I sat out for training, however, I still observed and listen to everything Levi was saying. My hands needed time to heal so I wasn't allowed to participate. While the others were out there training, Levi and I were alone which to be frankly honest was very awkward. We didn't communicate and refused to even look at each other.

I didn't expect this to happen.

After training, we parted ways. I went to my room, it was back to its usual mess. A letter had come from Annie earlier that I wanted to read, all put it aside and read it later. I'm going to go check on the pony.

I walked over to Hanji's lab where I kept the journal I had been recording data. When I entered both Levi and Hanji were there. I quickly went over to the shelf grabbed a journal and pencil and walked back out.

Levi POV

"So after all that happened, we were on common ground in the morning, but I don't exactly know what to do from here." I explained the whole (F/n) situation to Hanji.

"Wow... that's wow. Advice, huh? I say just show her you care, share something personal to her about you, let her know that you're willing to work for this, work for her, work for what the two of you could become."

"That's doesn't help. Being vague does not help me, I know nothing about this shit." I crossed my arms and rested against the table top.

"Ok... when was the last time you looked up at the night sky with someone?"

"That doesn't tell me how I'm suppose to make this work." I sat.

"Just let whatever happens happen, you can't rush it, just go with the flow." Hanji said and started doing a stupid wave dance.

I rolled my eye at her stupidity. (F/n) walked in and we made direct eye contact, She tensed up and hurried to get what she needed and got out. "See what I mean."

|||
Your POV

You know if this thing between Levi and I is going to work then we should talk. It only makes sense. I prepared a tray of tea. I headed to his room. On my way there I saw Levi walking in the direction of my room and I was walking in the direction of his. We both stopped in front of each other.

"Oh, I was heading to your room actually. I want to show you something." He said. "You were heading towards me as well, I see." I shyly smiled at him and nodded.

"Follow me."

He led me to the top of HQ, I followed with the tray still in y hands. He sat down and I followed suit. "Here let me." He offered to make the tea for the both of us himself. He handed me a cup of tea. We sat in silence before Levi broke it.