𝟜𝟜 • 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

And we're back! Hey, it's nice to see y'all again. (Don't be rude say hi back >:( lol) Thank you for being patient. Thank you for supporting my other works as well.

I'll finish the Ryan Greene series eventually.

If you need a refresher on the story, Chapter 43 • Me & You is there as a recap. Small brag, I really thought it through.

But besides that enjoy!

_______________________________________

Levi's POV

I fell asleep...

I fell asleep with the twins still on me, peacefully sleeping. When I woke, I was reminded that this entire thing wasn't a nightmare. I sadly frowned at her. My eyes were so dry from crying so much. I didn't want to lose her. I could never imagine losing her.

It was now afternoon the next day, the sun shined high in the sky, though it didn't feel like a sunny day.  Now, it's 16 hours after (F/n) gave birth and 12 hours after she passed away. I looked at my children who were still fast asleep.

I stood up to leave the room. I can't keep staying around her corpse, there's nothing healthy about that. They'll prepare to take her soon and I'm sure not the Walls were already aware of her passing. Though, I haven't communicated with anyone. I wouldn't have anything to say?

I'm trapped in a place so far away from them. It doesn't even feel like we're in the same world.

Just for a moment, I placed the twins in their cribs. I wanted to say my final goodbye privately. I sat next to her. My left hand held onto the pendant of her necklace, my other hand held her cold, limb hand. My thumb slowly caressed her knuckles.

Wait for me, wherever you are. I'll join you eventually.

(F/n)'s POV

What the hell? I could have sworn I died. I was a real goner, like big time dead. But I'm not. I don't feel dead, not that I know what death feels like. But if I had to give death a feeling, it probably wouldn't be this. Then why am I here? I've never been here before, yet it felt so familiar. (The place Ymir was in.)

In the distance, I saw a woman with long, straight (h/c) hair and narrow (e/c) eyes. She was very beautiful nonetheless. It felt a little narcissistic to say since it looked like we could be sisters. She was just walking aimlessly.

She didn't look free. Her legs were chained, she seemed to be connected to a large stream of light that was in the center of the place.

When she turned towards me, her eyes started glowing a crystal shade of purple.

"(F/n), it's about time."
And she knows my name.

"I've been watching you. All of you, but we don't have much time. You must return soon. There's a lot waiting for you." The woman said.

"Where am I? And who exactly are you?" I asked.

"This place is called the Path. It connects the subjects of Ymir and Titans to each other. When I died, Ymir imprisoned me here since my job wasn't done. As to who I am, you are me, but I am not you. You'd recognize my name. Your friend gifted your daughter with it." I now knew her name was Kahira.

"Did you make her do that?" I asked. Kahira knelt down.

"No," she answered, "You did." She picked up her chains and started walking.