𝟚𝟟 • 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥

Levi POV

Hanji and I went back to see if Sannes would talk. He told us about the truth, the current king is a fraud, and Reiss is the true royal family. We went to the others, Hanji did all the explaining.

"Eren will be eaten!?" Armin questioned.

"When a Titan eats someone, they don't change back into human. They're humans who can transform into Titans. Saying this, if a Titan eats someone with that power, they revert back into human. Furthermore, they obtain the power of those they eat. Eren has the power to control Titans with his scream. Basically, if the government has a Titan of their own, they'll be the one to eat Eren." Hanji further explained.

(F/n) mutter something under her breath after Hanji's explanation.

Mikasa stormed towards the door. I had to stop her, "Calm down. Going on a rampage won't help." I told her. I looked to everyone, "We head out for Rod Reiss. Get ready to leave at once." I ordered.

Everyone stood and did as told. (F/n) stayed back and waited for the rest to leave. "Hanji," she said, "I don't think that is only power Eren has. Erwin and I have been working together for a while, we speculated that this day would come."

She continued to explain, "Erwin's father believed that the government's Titan can alter the memory of the people. He told Erwin before the government murdered him. This gave us reason to believe his father's theory was true. But I also believe that Eren acquired the royal family's Titan power somehow. He his just unable to use the complete power of the Founding Titan without having royal blood. If this is true and the Reiss family are the real royal family. Rod Reiss is trying to get the power back in the royal family by making Historia eat him. If I'm correct, we are really working around the clock."

"How'd you come by all this information?" Hanji asked.

"It started once the MP took me away for the murder of the Greenes. Erwin believed me when I told him that I was innocent and had nothing to do with Annie's plan. He used another one of his gambles against him [Levi], he knew that Levi wouldn't be able to standby and let me die. Since then I've been acquiring information. Erwin and I would meet at specific times and locations and we would discuss our next steps. Contrary to one hobbit's belief, I've always been fighting on your side." She said.

(F/n) pulled out a folded letter, "Hanji, give this to Erwin. He'll know what to do. I trust that you won't read it. Erwin will tell you everything when the time is right, for now in the time where nothing makes sense, you all will just have to trust in the both of us."

Hanji nodded.

"Moblit, take care of this crazy lady for me, okay. You two need to be careful, it's going to get bad out there really quick." (F/n) warned. With that Moblit and Hanji went to go see Erwin.

"Levi," (F/n) voice caught my attention, "It'll take some time to get to Rod Reiss, so I'll explain what has happened in my time gone."

|||
Your POV

I've been staying on the streets, doing what I could to survive. It wasn't safe for me anymore. Scouts want me as prisoner, the MPs and the government want me dead.

After what happened in the Stohess District, I've been on my own, moving from place to place, keeping my identity a secret. I had insure my own safety until Erwin could clear up my name.

The Greene's funeral was today. I decided I should see Ryan one last time. Though I understood Ryan's abuse, I couldn't bring myself to forgive him, I may never.

He did give me the worst six years of my life. But... when I look back on those years, he wasn't also bad. There were times where I believed Ryan was being himself. Sometimes I would wake up to being wrapped in blankets when I wasn't when I was asleep. He would brush my hair in the mornings. Sometimes he would hold me his arms when I cried. When I miscarried, Ryan took care of me. He stopped me during my suicide attempt. He looked at me with remorse whenever he was cruel to me.