𝟛𝟘 • 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤

Your POV

The strategy meeting ended and the plan would start at dawn. Preparations were being made by the Garrisons.

Knowing that at the end of the day we would be the one to actually save Orvud District and kill the Titan, Erwin held a separate meeting with Squad Levi, Hanji, Moblit, and me. After Erwin instructed Levi, Hanji, Moblit, and everyone else including me to rest for our day tomorrow.

Historia approached me, "What do you say?" She asked with a serious face.

"Erwin is forgetting we have to give the people a story," I walked alongside her to think of a plan. Historia smiled and came along.

|||

It was early in the morning and Rod Reiss's Titan was approaching the wall. Before arriving here, Levi had to help me through my morning sickness which actually lasted the entire day for me. Even now, Levi's shoulder was the thing giving me support.

Cannons were shot at the Titan as it approached the wall. However, the cannons on the wall weren't doing much damage. The cannons on the floor started firing.

Erwin and Levi were discussing the next plan of action. The northern region soldiers had no combat experience since they were far in the walls. It boiled down to another one of Erwin's gambles.

"Erwin! I brought the goods!" Hanji came with her equipment cheerfully. "All the gunpowder, ropes, and netting I could find!"

"Levi, (F/n), Sasha, Jean, Connie," Erwin said,  "Take care of the other side. We've got this place covered."

"Roger!" We replied. We all ran to do so. Levi held onto my hand to keep track of me.

|||

Rod Reiss's Titan was now at the wall. The cannons did almost nothing to stop him. He's Titan accumulated so much heat that even at the foot of the wall, there was a large gust of hot air.

"Shit, this isn't good." Levi said.

The Titan began to climb the wall. Since it's been scraping it's body the ground, it's bloody guts released onto the wall knocking most of the Garrisons out. Now that they were out of the way it was time for Erwin's plan.

When the air cleared out, Levi, Sasha, Jean, Connie, and I flushed out the Titan's gas off our skin.

Levi told the Garrison Captain to stand back. "We'll take it from here." Levi told him.

We readied the special gun-powered barrels  Hanji made. All that was left to do was wait for Erwin's signal. I focused on the sky to see when the red flare was visible.

A few moments later, a red streak could be seen. The gunpowder barrels were shot at Rod Reiss's Titan hand. His grip on the wall was taken away. Erwin yelled out for Eren, who was in his Titan form carrying multiple barrels of explosives.

Eren ran to the Titan and stuffed it's mouth with all the barrels. The heat coming off the Titan activated the explosions. Its nape exploded sending chunks of it's body flying into the district.

"All troops! Finish it off with ODM!" Erwin commanded. All of us shot ourselves in the air slicing out the body particles in the air. Unless we cut the nape, Rod Reiss's body would just regenerate.

"Historia!" I called out for her. She noticed the nape too.

"Got it!" She replied. She flew towards me and grabbed my hand. I spun us around to gain momentum to throw her closer to him. She must be the one to do it.