𝟚𝟡 • 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕖

It's been minute since I've wrote your perspective in present time.

Your POV

I was leading them straight to the Reiss's Chapel. I was up front on the wagon next to Armin who was handling the horses.

"He's Kenny the Ripper. If he's there, he'll be our biggest obstacle. In terms of how much of a threat he is, equate him to me as an enemy." He told the group. "No... with those weapons of his he's deadlier than me."

"Then he's unbeatable for us." Sasha commented.

"If what that captain said is true, it's not like he has no weak points." Armin commented.

"How is it you lived with Kenny the Ripper yet known so little about him?" Hanji asked.

"I only found out his full name not too long ago. Apparently, it's Kenny Ackerman." Levi stated. "He's some relative of yours?" Levi asked Mikasa.

Mikasa only knew about the persecutions of Ackermans, the only biological family she knew was her mother and her father— who was an Ackerman.

"Has there ever been a moment where it's felt like power suddenly awakened inside you?" Levi asked her. I turned my head to pay more attention to the conversation.

"There has." She answered.

"Kenny Ackerman has had moments like that too. One time, out of nowhere. I've felt moments like that too." Levi turned towards me. "(F/n), do you know anything about that?"

I nodded, "I don't know much about the Ackerman bloodline. I do know that Ackermans were a family of warriors that protected the King and they had some kind of super human power. After they started putting up fake rulers in place of the King the Ackermans and Oriental clan was prosecuted because their memories can't be erased like everyone else. The King can't control them."

"If that's true, then what's the King have against the (L/n)s?" Armin asked.

Our conversation stopped at his last question. We had arrived at the Reiss's chapel. The only thing to do is find where he was hiding Eren in here.

Hanji found a little door on the ground. While Armin and I devised a plan going off of Hanji's information.

"We're all good to go." I told Levi.

"Are we? Is everyone ready to get their hands dirty, too? Guess so." Levi turned his attention towards me asking if I was ready. I nodded.

"Alright let's go." He said.

The hidden path led us to a door. Levi was the one to kick down. I rolled the explosive barrels down, Sasha shoot fire arrows at them to make them go off. Levi, Mikasa, and I were the first group in the air. On Levi's call Hanji, Jean, and Connie joined.

So far everything was going as plan. There were no casualties on our side. At this rate, the whole group would be wiped out.

Levi and I were on the blonde one's tail. She seemed to be the one making the calls while Kenny was away. Levi attention was on her while I acted as backup to scan the area around him. I noticed Kenny before he did and he almost instantly shot. I hugged Levi to pull him behind a pillar with me.

"Levi, I've got her. You do what you have to do." I said, knowing his feelings towards Kenny. "When he moves, I'll make a break for it."

"Be careful, alright." He also spoke with me, making direct eye contact and holding onto my shoulders.

"When am I not?" I asked him. I almost forgot how blue Levi's eyes were.